Cop shoots himself while trying to shoot another cop in road rage incident

"Pulled his firearm fearing things would escalate" ??? (Para phrasing)
I think the pulling of the firearm IS the escalation?
I know why he pulled it, he thought he would intimadate a joe blow for speeding in his neighborhood,
a do you know who i am move!
He should have called the on-duty police if it was that bad.

Also, PD said it is not road rage,
I think, i am not sure, but, getting pissed off, and then chasing someone down in a car from another car is....road rage?
But in this situation it could be called, a pursuit, training or......road rage

Correct. They only said it’s not road rage because it’s cops. Because when they stated what actually happened, it described road rage.

Anyone think if you drew a gun and shot someone (yourself), police would matter of factly, as if it’s no big deal, describe that as “anticipation the situation would escalate”? Anyone?

I can’t wait for the neighborhood security cameras showing two idiots trying to out-dumb each other. Would only be better if the second cop had pissed himself when he heard the gunshot. Administrative leave, one or both?

Correct. They only said it’s not road rage because it’s cops. Because when they stated what actually happened, it described road rage.

Anyone think if you drew a gun and shot someone (yourself), police would matter of factly, as if it’s no big deal, describe that as “anticipation the situation would escalate”? Anyone?

See Framingham as a perfect example.

Cop kills innocent and compliant man who was unarmed, down on the ground, and posing no threat.
It's ruled an accidental shooting and no disciplinary action of any kind is ever taken.

Framingham resident accidentally shoots himself in the hand.
He's charged with multiple felonies by the same department.

Laws for thee but not for me.

See Framingham as a perfect example.

Cop kills innocent and compliant man who was unarmed, down on the ground, and posing no threat.
It's ruled an accidental shooting and no disciplinary action of any kind is ever taken.

Framingham resident accidentally shoots himself in the hand.
He's charged with multiple felonies by the same department.

Laws for thee but not for me.
Is the Framingham Licensing Officer still a prohibited person?

This is what happens when an unstoppable a**h*** meets an immovable douchebag. They powertripped all over each other.

Back
Top Bottom