• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cool T-Shirts

basscatfrank

NES Member
I just bought a few of these. Not bad for only $5.99 each.

http://www.fieldsupply.com/our-kind...wing-with-savings-over-65-off-tee-shirts.html

Here are some of the ones I purchased.

ca-uct025-a_1_1.jpg

ca-uct015-a_2.jpg

ca-uct019-aa_1_1_1.jpg

great shirts, not too goofy or over the top but the message is clear

ordered all those and a keep calm and carry.

you have no idea how ive looked for that. it's always got a carry "something" on the end

thanks again

Last edited:
I love the bottom Tee. I read it for the articles....[smile]

2X on that, was my first though too. of course one has to be old enough to remember playboy mag to know what it means.

ordered 2---the constitution & the atf---does op get a commission???[laugh2]

Last edited:
2X on that, was my first though too. of course one has to be old enough to remember playboy mag to know what it means.

Indeed[emoji6]

I just ordered a couple shirts. They seem to have good prices on some other stuff on the site too.

this! I'm glad I didn't hit the keep shopping button or my CC would be hurting. I did get on the mailing list however.

Nope, no commission for me. Just passing along a good deal.

I would not characterize this as a dupe. The other post is about showing off your gun shirts. This was about where to purchase them. Is there a prize you get for posting "dupe"?

Thanx for the link. A few of my faves weren't in my size, but still made a few decent purchases for basically pocket change...or walking around money.

Click the orange cart under the shirt you want. Its still up.
The carts in the upper right. It'll take a second to load. But a number will pop up there.

I cant seem to find how to add to the cart. Did I miss the deal by minutes?

The first page I was on only allowed me to view, not add to cart. Go up to top and hit apparel/t-shirts and then you'll be able to add your selection.

cool shirts, but man that site is painful to navigate. It would be far less cluttered if they would just have drop downs for sizing options instead of the same shirt shown 17 times in a row.

I couldn't help but wonder if they were curious about all of the Mass/NH orders all at once? They must figure it was a forum lead.

Back
Top Bottom