Cool lego's

My 8 year old son LOVES creating things with legos, and he has quite the collection. Today he brings me his tablet and shows me a video and says "Dad if you want any ideas for what to get me for Christmas, this is what I want next" and proceeds to shows me this video. I thought it was pretty cool so I thought I would share here for anyone that hasn't seen it before.

LEGO Heavy Weapons - YouTube

Hey if you would love alot more that comes from an adult smoke free home, I'm your man! Wife said I need to get rid of some other hobbies to fund my 2nd Amendment passion, and most of my LEGO stuff needs to go. I was putting all the sets together and taking pictures of them, but then my computer that had all of the pictures stored died. I have all kinds of themes, but I'm keeping all the city and 9v train stuff that I have.

Charles.

Hey if you would love alot more that comes from an adult smoke free home, I'm your man! Wife said I need to get rid of some other hobbies to fund my 2nd Amendment passion, and most of my LEGO stuff needs to go. I was putting all the sets together and taking pictures of them, but then my computer that had all of the pictures stored died. I have all kinds of themes, but I'm keeping all the city and 9v train stuff that I have.

Charles.

Thanks for the offer but we are having trouble finding places for the ones he has already lol. But thanks anyways [cheers]

Nice! I have built 2 30" Lego man statues and the 3' Statue of Liberty over the years. I think I finished Lady Liberty in 2003. It currently sits near the entrance of my family's hardware store. [grin]

Why? Cuz 'Murica [mg]

Give Boris that AK, he could probably make it full auto with nothing more than an Altoids tin, Pez dispenser and a couple of drops of Drakkar Noir.

Your 8 year old has his own tablet?

Yes both my 8 year old and my 5 year old have their own tablets. They are full android CHILD tablets called Nabi tablets. We can control how they use them by using a code locked parent mode, also we get instant email notification if there is an attempt to access anything they shouldn't or failed attempts entering a code, also a full record of everything they do that can only be seen by us in parent mode. They are great for kids and come loaded up with abunch of kid stuff, without having to worry about them accessing anything a child shouldn't be. And if they want to get a game for example like angry birds then we will install it for them than lock it again. [grin]

but .. but ... but.. cant those be converted to a real working firearm with just a few simple modifications???![shocked]

I know that those evil airsoft rifles can be so I assume the ATF will visit you for these also if you get them... [wink]

Back
Top Bottom