• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cool as a cucumber

Like, permanently? I have a cousin that lives there. We’ll have to have a beer when I come out to visit this winter.
About 20 min north of Austin in Round Rock, I'm here for the poker, as long as they keep filling this poker room I'll be here........and I like 🍺

I got scammed like that at "The Monsters Of Rock" up in Oxford, ME. A guy was charging every vehicle $20.00 to park in a field. He gave us a bumper sticker to put in our window. Not sure how much he banked that day but we thought it was brilliant...

Rule #2765 Don't want to die? Don't scam strangers.

While we always hear, the punishment doesn't fit the crime when one of these POS's ends up dead. Well if more of them died, the likelihood of these scumbags doing scumbag shit would go down.

Rule #2765 Don't want to die? Don't scam strangers.

While we always hear, the punishment doesn't fit the crime when one of these POS's ends up dead. Well if more of them died, the likelihood of these scumbags doing scumbag shit would go down.
I used to think that eventually the US would run out of people to OD. That was 10 years ago. Turns out nope.

There's an endless supply of people for all sorts of stuff as it turns out. Reminds me also of the Taliban. In the 00's I figured they'd eventually run out of people. Nope.

Back
Top Bottom