• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Converting an Airsoft rifle to real AR15

Status
Not open for further replies.
gearsofmuffin This jack ass has a youtube video up of himself claiming that he is converting an Airsoft M4 look alike into a real AR15. I think everyone should look this video up and flag it for removal. With all the crap going on right now we don't need some punk kid trying to get other people to believe this is possible. Especially other punk kids with Airsoft guns. Thoughts ANYBODY?

http://youtu.be/K33TX-vthUI

NO KIDDING RIGHT!! And the ATF is the department that says Bumpfire stocks are 100% legal? All I picture is a circle of suits and ties with their heads up eachothers asses.

NO KIDDING RIGHT!! And the ATF is the department that says Bumpfire stocks are 100% legal? All I picture is a circle of suits and ties with their heads up eachothers asses.

They also declared shoestrings as automatic weapons and covered under the NFA.

The people who are buying alot of airsoft guns I have to really wonder about, especially the at least $100 a piece or who think that shooting an airsoft gun is anything like shooting a real gun.

The people who are buying alot of airsoft guns I have to really wonder about, especially the at least $100 a piece or who think that shooting an airsoft gun is anything like shooting a real gun.

The nice ones can be used for force on force simulations.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2

I am not usually one to go for the "girls and guns" type of videos because they are usually just stupid, but I really like the series with this girl. She's cute and still dressed somewhat appropriately for shooting. I can't speak to the quality of their "training" advice because usually I find that I'm not listening to what they are saying, for some reason.

You can convert particular airsofts into working firearms. It is not drop in, minor work is required. it is 100% legal to build your own firearm. So what part makes him a jackass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom