• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Convenience store owner shot to death in Fall River, police release image of suspect

Protect & serve. Tell me, what do those words mean to someone who has lost a loved one? Chances are this was a repeat offender. I wonder, how many innocent people would still be alive today if criminals were kept in prison for an extended period of time.

“Mahaseth moved to Fall River from Nepal 15 years ago, was a father of three, and owned two Stop N Save convenience stores, according to his friends.

NBC 10’s Brian Crandall interviewed him in 2018 after his wife was robbed at knifepoint at one of their stores. She was attacked another time by a robber while behind the counter in 2012.”

If only he had been armed, maybe he’d be alive today.

If you own or work in a convenience store, you must have ccw at all times but especially at night.

He may have, it's obviously not his first night there. Just because you ccw it doesn't mean you'll win the fight. He may have reached for his piece and got shot, who knows. That shithole, people don't always shoot you, I bet he was robbed or had shit shoplifted a few times before.

Welcome to American dream comrades. You get here, buy the best store you can afford, work hard, then get shot by most likely a Dim pet race. Prosecutor will release his voter back into the wild if they ever bother to find him, because PDs are too pre-occupied with divershitty than solving crimes.

View attachment 533993

FALL RIVER, Mass. (WJAR) — Bristol County prosecutors said Tuesday that a convenience store owner in Fall River was fatally shot.

The attorney general's office said a customer walked into the Stop N Save store at 201 Rock St. at about 10:30 p.m. Monday and found Lal Kishor Mahaseth on the floor with a gunshot wound.

Authorities said Mahaseth, 54, was taken to Charlton Memorial Hospital, where he died.
One if his nephews who is tired of waiting for his turn to run the store? Rival store owner and IDK why but almost looks like crazy lady eyes?

Protect & serve. Tell me, what do those words mean to someone who has lost a loved one? Chances are this was a repeat offender. I wonder, how many innocent people would still be alive today if criminals were kept in prison for an extended period of time.
What does that matter now…..
Sarc!!!

He may have, it's obviously not his first night there. Just because you ccw it doesn't mean you'll win the fight. He may have reached for his piece and got shot, who knows. That shithole, people don't always shoot you, I bet he was robbed or had shit shoplifted a few times before.

Welcome to American dream comrades. You get here, buy the best store you can afford, work hard, then get shot by most likely a Dim pet race. Prosecutor will release his voter back into the wild if they ever bother to find him, because PDs are too pre-occupied with divershitty than solving crimes.
What's especially sad is that if the store owner HAD been able to successfully defend himself using lethal force against the perp he'd been in more trouble than the robber...
He would automatically be charged with manslaughter. Next would come the wrongful death suit from the "grieving family". He'd be looking at hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees. He would take a media beating from the left-wing press. His life would be essentially ruined.

That’s what it looks like to me. Why would an upstanding citizen wear a backwards backpack?!
I work in Boston and take the train home after. There are many times you'll see someone wearing a backpack on their front, and for quite a few reasons (don't want someone on a crowded train taking anything out of it, make some room for others on a crowded train, sitting and not wanting to worry about forgetting it, etc..).

Not saying that's why this guy was wearing it that way, but just pointing out there are valid reasons to do something that seems odd to others.

What's especially sad is that if the store owner HAD been able to successfully defend himself using lethal force against the perp he'd been in more trouble than the robber...
He would automatically be charged with manslaughter. Next would come the wrongful death suit from the "grieving family". He'd be looking at hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees. He would take a media beating from the left-wing press. His life would be essentially ruined.
If he had been white, absolutely. Zero question. No interesting political narrative given skin colors so they’d probably have moved on.

The f*** is he wearing? Looks like loose shoulder straps from a ruck or PC and a drag handle in the front. Never mind the mixed haji/ninja clothes.

Pretty sure it's his tighty-blackies pulled over his face.

Will Ferrell????

squatting is pretty comfortable and actually very common in poor country sides in China or India or Pakistan or other parts of Asia. Some people squat all day long while working or doing things.

motherf***ers are trying to call it "asian squat" but we all know that ancient Slav civilization invented that shit!

Photo-article-1.jpg

Yeah. Man didn't squat until the Slavic countries were invented. LOL. Next you'll tell us tomato sauce is wholly Italian and spicy peppers are wholly Thai in nature. And the Irish invented potatoes. (Fun fact - all 3 are Columbian foods. TYCC!!!!)

That's right up the street from my office. For the most part, the Highlands have been relatively safe. This sucks for this guy and his family. Hope they catch this dirtbag. Talk about just crapping all over a neighborhood.

If he had been white, absolutely. Zero question. No interesting political narrative given skin colors so they’d probably have moved on.
Interesting point but there could still be room for a lot of abuse. Liberals / progressives / communists see "inequity" "racism" "social justice" through a variety of lenses to suit their agenda. In my hypothesis the skin colors may not matter -- rather "violence" committed by a "have" (store owner who has lots of money and could have just given the robber what he wanted) against a "have not" (young oppressed person "of color" allegedly stealing food for his new-born or some cockamamie story like that).
The state can be very fickle about how hard they may go after a self-defense shooting. Maybe they would cut the store owner a little slack and not prosecute too hard. Depends on what kind of mood Maura & the DA is in and how much publicity she needs that day. The personal injury attorneys don't give a sh*t what color you are as long as you have some assets and / or insurance.

Are you thinking of the Slav squat?
tumblr_m7fuk3FcH91rzn04ho1_500.jpg

To paraphrase Dickens,
"Are there no dumpsters? And convenience store webcams; do they still have Off switches?"

That's not my preferred kind of armed robber.

Baker must be happy he is following the mask mandate
Why? Baker has nothing to do with "the mask mandate." Because there is none (statewide mask mandate). Baker still is a dolt though for many other reasons. And you?

Yeah. Man didn't squat until the Slavic countries were invented. LOL. Next you'll tell us tomato sauce is wholly Italian and spicy peppers are wholly Thai in nature. And the Irish invented potatoes. (Fun fact - all 3 are Columbian foods. TYCC!!!!)
Yes. Squat was invented by Slavs! Just because you can get Mcdonald's burger in Zimbabwe, it doesn't make it any less American. Just accept it: Russia gave us Squatting and Vodka. Mix the two and you ger hilarious Youtube videos.

I never knew that man did not squat before Slavic countries were formed. Wow. Something like the 4 minute mile. We needed a Russian Robert Bannister (Robert? Roger??? I forget.). LOL

“Mahaseth moved to Fall River from Nepal 15 years ago, was a father of three, and owned two Stop N Save convenience stores, according to his friends.

NBC 10’s Brian Crandall interviewed him in 2018 after his wife was robbed at knifepoint at one of their stores. She was attacked another time by a robber while behind the counter in 2012.”

I thought that as well. Just not a popular thought here in FR. And that neighborhood actually isn't that bad.

Hey hey hey. It's more of a urinal than a shithole. There are tough parts of town, but it's not super-terrible despite what some newspaper prints annually.

The woman behind the counter was Mahaseth’s wife, Sunita. The knife was being waved in her face as the robber cleaned out the register drawer and wanted more cash.

He took a few hundred dollars, as well as Sunita’s cell phone.

Sunita chased the robber out of the store, but the suspect remains at large.

“She’s OK. But she is scared,” Mahaseta said.

Sunita has been attacked behind the counter before.

In 2012, she was pepper-sprayed by a robber at the couple’s store on Rock Street.

While that store had been robbed before, it was the first at the Oak Grove location.
Try taking my blood pressure right now.

Its incidences like this that make Asians NOT want to come to America. Can you imagine immigrants going back to their country and saying "don't come to America, its dangerous and you'll get killed. Go elsewhere!"
At one point, Asians were immigrating to the US to become
-physicians/surgeons
-attorneys
-business owners
-engineers
-software
-CEO of google, CEO of microsoft, CEO of pepsi, CEO of ..

Now, you're risking them NOT coming to this country and prospering as model citizens. This is a time when our workforce is already incentivizing us to sit at home, pop a suboxone or three, produce 5 kids from 5 different baby mamas, collect government checks like its Christmas. This country needs great people like the Mahaseth family, otherwise we'll be Afghanistan in short time.

Are you thinking of the Slav squat?

You watch too much of the Slav Guns video channel. 😀
First off, Gopnik is a Russian word and the squatting is primarily a thing in countries of the former USSR. That said, squatting is essentially nonexistent as the people who used to live in criminal colonies of the soviet union are either too old or dead. Squatting become popular for a while as a gimmick on YouTube videos. Fact is, unless you're forced to squat for hours, like people in crime colonies were required to, it is an extremely uncomfortable position.
It is far more likely the guy(could be a Trans person) is just temporarily squatting to pick up something.

squatting is pretty comfortable and actually very common in poor country sides in China or India or Pakistan or other parts of Asia. Some people squat all day long while working or doing things.

motherf***ers are trying to call it "asian squat" but we all know that ancient Slav civilization invented that shit!

Photo-article-1.jpg

Yes. Squat was invented by Slavs! Just because you can get Mcdonald's burger in Zimbabwe, it doesn't make it any less American. Just accept it: Russia gave us Squatting and Vodka. Mix the two and you ger hilarious Youtube videos.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qif-Qz7NY48

BACKWARD BACKPACK:

It's worn on trains because you can't sit on a train with a backpack on.

You can't take it on and off due to crowding.

You also don't want to carry it.

You wear it in the front so you can sit and mind your pack at the same time.

I wore my pack like that when I'm on the T or in NYC.

Last time I was in NYC, all the Asians wore their packs in the front.

Back
Top Bottom