Control freaks...

like to control.

gay-rights-and-gun-rights-post.jpg

Gay Rights and Gun Rights Linked in Seattle Posters, Causing Control Freaks' Heads To Explode - Hit & Run : Reason.com

Its about time those who have historically been victims of prejudicial violence figured out the best way to defend themselves and thier god given rights.

Interesting. QR code is for Make a choice if anyone is too lazy to scan it. I would have liked to see more of a connection between gay rights and gun ownership on the website. It seems to only address gun ownership, so this ad is sort of misleading. I thought it would be a good pair of subjects to talk about. Cool nonetheless.

Gun Control has a history of persecuting select (not-so-select) minority groups.

Its good to see some minority groups realize that big govt isn't the answer to their safety and that self-reliance and self-protection IS!

Yes we need to pull these groups into the fold. We have to get out of being labed as a fringe group. Celebrate diversity to coin a phrase

The gay dudes I know are either indifferent, enjoy shooting occasionally, or are thinking about getting a gun.

Smashes the lefty stereotype of the Bible thumping, troglodyte, racists they like to portray gun owners as.

The gays I know are almost all anti's

The gays I know are curious. Inquisitive people can easily understand reason and are excellent candidates for gun ownership and better yet - shooters.

Read - I am as interested in their closet as they are of my safe.

The gays I know are curious. Inquisitive people can easily understand reason and are excellent candidates for gun ownership and better yet - shooters.

Read - I am as interested in their closet as they are of my safe.

That said, civil rights means that what's in their closet is none of your business, as what's in your safe is none of theirs. That is, what happens in an individuals home, whether it be love someone, raise a family, or own tools to protect it all, is their private choice and no one else should be able to infringe on those right to choose as they please.

Anybody know any transgendered transvestites that are pro gun ?
I know of two friends who are transgendered. One is already a gun-owner and the other wants me to take her shooting sometime.

Pink Pistols has been around a long time.
Tried to get a hold of them for the 2A rally at the state-house and had no luck. There was one woman in California I managed to get a hold of, but that was it.

Last edited:

Read - I am as interested in their safes as they are of my safe.

That said, civil rights means that what's in their safes is none of your business, as what's in your safe is none of theirs. That is, what happens in an individuals home, whether it be love someone, raise a family, or own tools to protect it all, is their private choice and no one else should be able to infringe on those right to choose as they please.
FIFboY
I think "safes" works just as well for both sides of this discussion.[rolleyes]

I have one telling me that he'd prefer if there were no gun ownership but he's resigned to the fact that we live in a world of 2A, but that he should write the laws, rules and regs and not someone who knows stuff about it.

I asked him if he thought that I ought to write the rules and regs for gay marriage, and gay visitation, gay medicine, gay education doing what I thought was best for gays and society. It wasn't a convincing argument.

He can't follow a logical argument. There's plenty of those people in the U.S. and they all vote.

You could be banging goats or blow up dolls for all I care... some people are just dumb as rocks.
Actually I just reread what I wrote and I have misquoted myself. What I asked him was this:

Since he believes that there should be no gun ownership but he thinks that he should be writing the gun laws, does he think that a minister who believes that being gay is an abomination ought to write the laws on gay marriage, gay visitation, gay medicine, gay education doing what he thought was best for gays and society.

I had a brain cloud when I wrote the previous post.

Last edited:
That said, civil rights means that what's in their closet is none of your business, as what's in your safe is none of theirs. That is, what happens in an individuals home, whether it be love someone, raise a family, or own tools to protect it all, is their private choice and no one else should be able to infringe on those right to choose as they please.

My point exactly.

Gun ownership isn't determined by sexual orientation or skin color or political affiliations or anything else you can generalize. It would be a mistake on our part to exclude anyone who is pro 2A. That is the same arrogant mistake the progressive antis make in assuming everyone should just agree with their own ignorant and selfish points of view. ;)

i know LGBT people who are pro-gun, yes.

real, actual people.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Anybody know any transgendered transvestites that are pro gun ?

Yes, I run a group on another site and several members are transgendered. Mostly in the western part of the state but one of them actually owns a big chunk of land and they want to get a bunch of the members out to go shoot.

Back
Top Bottom