Containment - Netflix Series

I stumbled on this yesterday. Series about an influenza/superbug outbreak in Atlanta. I'm 4-5 episodes in and enjoying it so far. No zombies or anything like that, just a nasty outbreak they are trying to contain.

I've gotten to the point where the citizens are starting to eat pigeons.

probably too close to reality.

Same reason Jericho was cancelled.
Everything done in Containment was something I could see our govt doing. The only thing missing was the door to door roundup of weapons and the checking of 4473s.

I have been doing the same lately. I will put off watching a series until I can binge watch a few epiosdes, but if I see it is a one-and-done show, don't even bother

I can't believe this show originally aired on The CW. Had I known that, I probably wouldn't have started watching it.

I'm almost through the season now, and I have to say, it is a really well made show. Maybe if it had been on a better network it would have lasted longer.

Made it halfway through episode 4 and quit. Couldn't take the social engineering. The last straw was when the black gang rescued the two white women from the evil rednecks.....'cause everyone knows the real threat in urban Atlanta is toothless white hillbillies.

Made it halfway through episode 4 and quit. Couldn't take the social engineering. The last straw was when the black gang rescued the two white women from the evil rednecks.....'cause everyone knows the real threat in urban Atlanta is toothless white hillbillies.
It's OK the gang then robs and extorts the family.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'm only through episode 2, but I'm liking it so far. Science-wise and procedural-wise it's not... unbelievable. Just hoping they don't go full retard trying to over explain the science.

If it does well and draws a lot of views, Netflix may pick it up to produce additional seasons like they did with Longmire, Arrested Development, etc.

Just started watching this morning (4 week old baby won't sleep). Only through and episode and a half but I like it so far.

Jericho was an awesome show, really wish they would bring that back.

Ok, I finished it. It got pretty bad from a biology / epidemiology standpoint and became ridiculous.

Drama, yes. Science, no.

That's what threw me off too. How hard is to hire a professional from that field and still manage at least 75% accuracy and still provide entertaining content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom