Container Full Of Assault Rifles And Grenade Launchers Headed To USA, Seized In Spain

I wonder if these will end up demilled. Maybe Apex will pick them up.

I wonder what POE they were headed for? It shouldn't be too hard to find out who they were sold, although I expect it's some sort of shell designed to make it impossible to trace who the buyer actually was.

Those have the "shoulder thing that goes sideways", so it's good that they were stopped.

I would think that the Garda Civil and other Spanish LE agencies will find a use for those.

I wonder how many they missed - judging this using drug interdiction rates - I'd say at least 5 got through. Also no ammo or other goodies in the container - they missed the rest for sure.

Coming soon to a school, mall, concert or other venue near you. Is it wrong to hope for DC so these guys can get a first hand education on how they have been doing?

I wonder how many they missed - judging this using drug interdiction rates - I'd say at least 5 got through. Also no ammo or other goodies in the container - they missed the rest for sure.

Coming soon to a school, mall, concert or other venue near you. Is it wrong to hope for DC so these guys can get a first hand education on how they have been doing?

I received the first shipment just fine, thanks.

Practically anything and anyone can get into this country some way or another, I wouldn't doubt something like RPGs and explosives are already here in the wrong hands.

Pretty much this.
Avoid crowded places for a while.
The next massacre may be scheduled for right after election if Hitlery gets elected.
Just in time for the big gun ban push.

Too stylish for ISIS, this is drug dealers or the Feds, no doubt.

SG_553_Assault_Rifle.png

The invasion of Europe has brought new employees to various entities and containers from the Middle East draw a lot more attention than Europe.

In regards to post election attacks - why not pre? Martial Law and King Barry gets to stay and put into action all those EOs he signed.

Back
Top Bottom