• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Container Full Of Assault Rifles And Grenade Launchers Headed To USA, Seized In Spain

I wonder what POE they were headed for? It shouldn't be too hard to find out who they were sold, although I expect it's some sort of shell designed to make it impossible to trace who the buyer actually was.

Those have the "shoulder thing that goes sideways", so it's good that they were stopped.

I would think that the Garda Civil and other Spanish LE agencies will find a use for those.

We can rule out ma. We have an assault weapons ban protecting us.

Just to be doubly sure: Ban containers.

Sorry, the group buy has been cancelled.

[rofl]

Practically anything and anyone can get into this country some way or another, I wouldn't doubt something like RPGs and explosives are already here in the wrong hands.

Already?? I bet we've had a reasonable amount of RPG's for several decades - swapping hands over time.

Funny was I was flipping the TV yesterday and came across an episode of Airport Miami or whatever that show was 4-5 years ago. They wander around Miami Intl Airport. Some dolt was trying to "smuggle" 2 handguns to South America.

The mall cop, er, airport cop was trying to say that this was a huge problem, people smuggling in small cheap low-caliber pistols. Like it was some sort of major ring or something. LOL

Too stylish for ISIS, this is drug dealers or the Feds, no doubt.

SG_553_Assault_Rifle.png

Is that on the approved list?

I wonder how many they missed - judging this using drug interdiction rates - I'd say at least 5 got through. Also no ammo or other goodies in the container - they missed the rest for sure.

Coming soon to a school, mall, concert or other venue near you. Is it wrong to hope for DC so these guys can get a first hand education on how they have been doing?

They def missed the grenades but why bother shipping ammo you can buy it here

Another armslist scam!!! I'm waaaay to smart for that.. The king of Ghana keeps telling me so when he cashes my checks

Well everything is working just fine only a few bugs here,and there but that's ok there is more where they came from.The AG is taking our gun away so we can't fight when the new order takes over.Most likely comrade hillary will put comrade healey in charge of MA.

Well everything is working just fine only a few bugs here,and there but that's ok there is more where they came from.The AG is taking our gun away so we can't fight when the new order takes over.Most likely comrade hillary will put comrade healey in charge of MA.

And we all thought that The Patriot was about the (last) revolutionary war...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh - Sig 553. WANT!

Pretty sure that's one of those rifles that is a "no go" as far as importing.

Very curious to know where those were going.

- - - Updated - - -

Doing it wrong.

If you think that what Healey just did is going to stop you from having a firearm when the NWO takes over - you haven't been paying attention. Your head needs a reboot.

- - - Updated - - -

Arms for the Muslim sleeper cells in the US to use when the word is given.[tinfoil]

They were Sig 553's - seems pretty upscale for Muslim sleeper cells.

I almost to the point where i want to form 1 a hand grenade....which is theoretically possible in MA..

Read this and try to stretch your imagination as much as Healey and youll have a better case than healey.
[h=1]2006 Massachusetts Code - Section 102A. Infernal machine; possession; definition; notice of seizure.[/h][FONT=&quot]The term “infernal machine”, as used in this section, shall include any device for endangering life or doing unusual damage to property, or both, by fire or, explosion, whether or not contrived to ignite or explode automatically and whether or not disguised so as to appear harmless.

I can see healy saying all guns are illegal by that defination...

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]any device for endangering life or doing unusual damage to property,....
Whos to say my form 1 grenade is for endangering life if my goal is to do it safely,does tannerite do unusual damage?

If you had the right atf permits you could posses... or where do the cops get their granades flashbangs and tear gas?[/FONT]

I almost to the point where i want to form 1 a hand grenade....which is theoretically possible in MA..

Read this and try to stretch your imagination as much as Healey and youll have a better case than healey.
2006 Massachusetts Code - Section 102A. Infernal machine; possession; definition; notice of seizure.

[FONT=&amp]The term “infernal machine”, as used in this section, shall include any device for endangering life or doing unusual damage to property, or both, by fire or, explosion, whether or not contrived to ignite or explode automatically and whether or not disguised so as to appear harmless.

I can see healy saying all guns are illegal by that defination...

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]any device for endangering life or doing unusual damage to property,....
Whos to say my form 1 grenade is for endangering life if my goal is to do it safely,does tannerite do unusual damage?

If you had the right atf permits you could posses... or where do the cops get their granades flashbangs and tear gas?[/FONT]

Just watch out for this bullshit in the process.... AKA the "bomb components bill"...

http://www.mass.gov/eopss/docs/dfs/osfm/advisories/2010/20100808-the-bomb-bill.pdf

-Mike

Just watch out for this bullshit in the process.... AKA the "bomb components bill"...

http://www.mass.gov/eopss/docs/dfs/osfm/advisories/2010/20100808-the-bomb-bill.pdf

-Mike

Wow thats interesting read, im out of date i guess.
From your link..

The impetus for this omnibus bill was an adverse decision in Comm. v. Carter, 442 Mass. 822,
817 N.E. 2d 768, where the Court ruled that “infernal machine” as used in the former statute
(G.L. c. 266, s. 102A) absent any definition, required proof of assembly of dangerous component
parts capable of creating a dangerous device (infernal machine).

And

Discharge or ignition of a destructive or incendiary device; or

Without a definition of destructive device...it still the same issue and court ruling the infernal machine ruling.. a law without a definition cannot provide evedence for or against anything.....
So which is it are 40mm m203 illegal DD in MA or the ammo or boTh..Healey please provide us guidance and reinterprit this into somthing..

The only other related law is "secreteting an explosive device"

Section 102A. Whoever, without lawful authority, secretes, throws, launches or otherwise places an explosive or a destructive or incendiary device or substance with the intent: (i) to cause fear, panic or apprehension in any person; or (ii) to ignite, explode or discharge such explosive or such destructive or incendiary device or substance; or (iii) to release or discharge any chemical, biological or nuclear weapon, shall be punished by imprisonment for not more than 2 and one-half years in the house of correction or for not less than 10 years nor more than 25 years in the state prison or by a fine of not more than $25,000, or by both such fine and imprisonment.

So long as you have
lawful authority and talk about to everyone about it on the Internet you're good to go.

That explosive parts bill thing is pretty inclusive...we really already have enoungh gun laws.. if by reinterpreting just a handfull of them is then a total ban on everything.

Wow thats interesting read, im out of date i guess.
From your link..

The impetus for this omnibus bill was an adverse decision in Comm. v. Carter, 442 Mass. 822,
817 N.E. 2d 768, where the Court ruled that “infernal machine” as used in the former statute
(G.L. c. 266, s. 102A) absent any definition, required proof of assembly of dangerous component
parts capable of creating a dangerous device (infernal machine).

And

Discharge or ignition of a destructive or incendiary device; or

Without a definition of destructive device...it still the same issue and court ruling the infernal machine ruling.. a law without a definition cannot provide evedence for or against anything.....
So which is it are 40mm m203 illegal DD in MA or the ammo or boTh..Healey please provide us guidance and reinterprit this into somthing..

The only other related law is "secreteting an explosive device"

Section 102A. Whoever, without lawful authority, secretes, throws, launches or otherwise places an explosive or a destructive or incendiary device or substance with the intent: (i) to cause fear, panic or apprehension in any person; or (ii) to ignite, explode or discharge such explosive or such destructive or incendiary device or substance; or (iii) to release or discharge any chemical, biological or nuclear weapon, shall be punished by imprisonment for not more than 2 and one-half years in the house of correction or for not less than 10 years nor more than 25 years in the state prison or by a fine of not more than $25,000, or by both such fine and imprisonment.

So long as you have
lawful authority and talk about to everyone about it on the Internet you're good to go.

That explosive parts bill thing is pretty inclusive...we really already have enoungh gun laws.. if by reinterpreting just a handfull of them is then a total ban on everything.
Who would have thought that it has been legal all these years to make bombs, place them in public areas and blow them up?!

Thank GOD we'll have this new law to keep our children safe. Think of all the lives this will save.

I'm still confused I thought any 10 year old to go to a corner convenience store NBA fully semi-automatic assault rifle with the shoulder thing that goes up in 5 minutes with no background check. So why do we need to import new guns?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom