• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Constitution of Massachusetts

Sauer Grapes

NES Member
I wonder if the tyrant AG has read this. Especially these articles: Part of the First

Art. XX. The power of suspending the laws, or the execution of the laws, ought never to be exercised but by the legislature, or by authority derived from it, to be exercised in such particular cases only as the legislature shall expressly provide for.

Art. XXIV. Laws made to punish for actions done before the existence of such laws, and which have not been declared crimes by preceding laws, are unjust, oppressive, and inconsistent with the fundamental principles of a free government.

I wonder if the tyrant AG has read this. Especially these articles: Part of the First

Art. XX. The power of suspending the laws, or the execution of the laws, ought never to be exercised but by the legislature, or by authority derived from it, to be exercised in such particular cases only as the legislature shall expressly provide for.

Art. XXIV. Laws made to punish for actions done before the existence of such laws, and which have not been declared crimes by preceding laws, are unjust, oppressive, and inconsistent with the fundamental principles of a free government.

That's why she was careful to say it's always been the law she's just choosing to finally enforce it.

I point to article 7 and 8 often. More so article 7. Get on it folks in MA!

Article VII. Government is instituted for the common good; for the protection, safety, prosperity and happiness of the people; and not for the profit, honor, or private interest of any one man, family, or class of men: Therefore the people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government; and to reform, alter, or totally change the same, when their protection, safety, prosperity and happiness require it.

Article VIII. In order to prevent those, who are vested with authority, from becoming oppressors, the people have a right, at such periods and in such manner as they shall establish by their frame of government, to cause their public officers to return to private life; and to fill up vacant places by certain and regular elections and appointments.

Yeah, when you're done with that pass it over here so I can wipe my butt with it just like the legislature does. Nobody cares about this because its an issue wrapped with gun wrapping paper. If the Ag was targeting a different minority with the same standards the world would be up in arms, but because we are legally complacent gun owners nobody is going to listen to our voice - we are the devil.

What people typically call "liberalism" is today is Wilsonian Fascism AKA Progressivism. Classical Liberalism (true liberalism) is what the founding fathers were about and unfortunately, it was mostly killed off during the political turmoil during and in the aftermath of the first world war.

Last edited:
What people typically call "liberalism" is today is Wilsonian Fascism. Classical Liberalism (true liberalism) is what the founding fathers were about and unfortunately, it was mostly killed off during the political turmoil during and in the aftermath of the first world war.

this^^^^

I don't believe there is a Constitution in MA today. It's whatever the politicians in power want that happens.

Healey and DeLeo are the evidence.

MA is irredeemable in my NSHO...........

If the Ag was targeting a different minority with the same standards the world would be up in arms, but because we are legally complacent gun owners nobody is going to listen to our voice - we are the devil.

This why we need to keep pushing the minority angle. No other minority group would put up with having their rights infringed, so why should we?

I don't believe there is a Constitution in MA today. It's whatever the politicians in power want that happens.

Healey and DeLeo are the evidence.

MA is irredeemable in my NSHO...........

Only if we let it happen!

This why we need to keep pushing the minority angle. No other minority group would put up with having their rights infringed, so why should we?

Only if we let it happen!
I agree.

We we have to push ( pick any subject) regarding infringing on our rights.

This is not a gun issue anymore it's about Due of Process and holding our official's accountable.

Article XVII. The people have a right to keep and to bear arms for the common defence. And as, in time of peace, armies are dangerous to liberty, they ought not to be maintained without the consent of the legislature; and the military power shall always be held in an exact subordination to the civil authority, and be governed by it.

Article IV. The people of this commonwealth have the sole and exclusive right of governing themselves, as a free, sovereign, and independent state; and do, and forever hereafter shall, exercise and enjoy every power, jurisdiction, and right, which is not, or may not hereafter, be by them expressly delegated to the United States of America in Congress assembled.

How about.

Article VI. No man, nor corporation, or association of men, have any other title to obtain advantages, or particular and exclusive privileges, distinct from those of the community, than what arises from the consideration of services rendered to the public; and this title being in nature neither hereditary, nor transmissible to children, or descendants, or relations by blood, the idea of a man born a magistrate, lawgiver, or judge, is absurd and unnatural.

It all sounds good but your overlords have no regard for the document and never will, period. We need to create strongholds and Ma. will never be one of them. Come north and help bolster the line here. We need to squeeze the pus, aka the liberals out of this state before it becomes that state.

Article XX has already been determined to ALLOW the Leg to give it's authority to the AG. We've lost on that one before re: AG's amorphous regs on gun safety.

What was that hag's name that was Chief Justice. Janet? Jane? Mary? Gosh I forget her name but don't forget her face. Most partisan pile of poo ever appointed to a bench.

Back
Top Bottom