• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Constables in Mass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about what you just said. You also need to review the use of deadly force here in Massachusetts especially as it applies to trespassers. The so-called "castle doctrine" here is at best an affirmative defense. You would be well advised to read and learn before you go off making ill informed, self incriminatory and half cocked statements. In the end you are only potentially hurting yourself if you ever find yourself in a deadly force situation. Constables ARE police officers of the civil court, like it or not. Both Common Law and Statutory Law support that premise.
Which police academy do they attend? Are they state-certified in the use of force, CPR, First Responder, Firearms, etc.? No, and the reason for that is that they are NOT police officers! Private agencies (colleges, railroads, etc.) that have police forces need to have certified officers who have graduated from a police academy, then they become "Special State Police Officers" while on duty or while on campus or railroad property. Any moron can become a constable. One of my former neighbors, an alcoholic, no less!, became one. Would he have ever been appointed to a police department? Fat chance! Anybody who tries to force their way into my home had better be a real police officer with a search warrant or a criminal arrest warrant. Anyone else is a home invader and will be dealt with as such. That constable that got his ass kicked by the biker's girlfriend was lucky. The biker himself probably would have snuffed him right on the spot. I know a number of bikers who belong to several clubs. They are hard-core, protect each other (and their women) and aren't to be messed with. Like I said, nothing inside worth your life. If a fool wants to challenge me, go right ahead. It will be the last mistake they ever made!

I think this joker is probably 12 years old all we are doing is catering to his ego and egging him on. Let it lie maybe he will go back to his video game forum....
I guess you flunked basic math in grammar school. eh? Let's see...1960 makes me 12 years old? Use a calculator or an Excel spreadsheet formula if you have problems with basic arithmetic.

I'm guessing theres probably a good reason he's got an FID but not a LTC :rolleyes:

Which police academy do they attend? Are they state-certified in the use of force, CPR, First Responder, Firearms, etc.? No, and the reason for that is that they are NOT police officers! Private agencies (colleges, railroads, etc.) that have police forces need to have certified officers who have graduated from a police academy, then they become "Special State Police Officers" while on duty or while on campus or railroad property. Any moron can become a constable. One of my former neighbors, an alcoholic, no less!, became one. Would he have ever been appointed to a police department? Fat chance! Anybody who tries to force their way into my home had better be a real police officer with a search warrant or a criminal arrest warrant. Anyone else is a home invader and will be dealt with as such. That constable that got his ass kicked by the biker's girlfriend was lucky. The biker himself probably would have snuffed him right on the spot. I know a number of bikers who belong to several clubs. They are hard-core, protect each other (and their women) and aren't to be messed with. Like I said, nothing inside worth your life. If a fool wants to challenge me, go right ahead. It will be the last mistake they ever made!

Look what are you missing here? The point is what the LAW says, not what you think. The LAW says that they are police officers of the civil courts and actually have criminal powers too, but those are seldom exercised out of deference to the local police departments. Do you not understand common law and the appropriate MGLs? You kill a constable in the execution of his\her lawful duties and you will be prosecuted for murder. What are you not understanding here? Are you sure that the number 53 is your age or your IQ? At this point I can only conclude that you are either very ignorant or that you are trolling. You have just said that you will murder any constable who comes to your house in the lawful execution of his/her duties. Do you understand the the concept of malice and forethought and how that could impact on what you will be charged with? Do you understand that your internet anonymity is only a thin veil?

One cannot argue with fools, drunks or trolls...sadly I cannot determine which category you fall in. I hope you never find yourself being served by any officer of the court.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom