• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Connecticut Proposed Bill No. 6014 (Trapping)

HorizontalHunter

NES Member
I just wanted to make sure that the Connecticut sportsmen and women know that this is in the works. They already castrated trappers in Massachusetts.

Bob

Proposed Bill No. 6014

AN ACT PROHIBITING THE USE OF LEGHOLD AND BODY CRUSHING TRAPS.
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives in General Assembly convened:
1 That the general statutes be amended to prohibit the use of leghold 2 and body-crushing traps in the state.
Statement of Purpose:
To prohibit the use of leghold and body-crushing traps.

That will pass and trapping will be a thing of the past in CT. In Mass it happened and in Maine they have put in some limits. I will say the overall hunting community doesn’t speak out against these as much as they would if it were a limit l. Duck or Deer hunting

[rofl]Wait till they get the bill for road repairs. I think flooding and road repair in MA for the first year of the non leg hold traps was well over 26 million due to beaver damage.

[rofl]Wait till they get the bill for road repairs. I think flooding and road repair in MA for the first year of the non leg hold traps was well over 26 million due to beaver damage.

Yet the MasSuckchusetts Corrupt Legislators refuse to repeal the Trapping Ban, in fact have recently with the support of the MSPCA have made dealing with animal damage issues much more difficult to do. Reading of that law signed by Tall Deval it leaves the possibility of The MSPCA agents being allowed to expand their police powers.

Back
Top Bottom