• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Connecticut high capacity magazine ban

beta mags are finicky toys. If thats what you're looking for, thats fine. (Most of my ARs are toys)

I haven't followed up looking into the Surefire 100 round mag, but it is a very simple design. If it works it will be really great.

Any firsthand info on the surefire would be appreciated.

SF-HCM_100_large.png

Don

Keep an eye on this folks. The bill is "dead," but CAN be resurrected as an amendment and sneaked into a totally unrelated bill that goes to the House and Senate. ....sound familiar? No time to rest.

Not real worried cause 90% of them had no reason to even put it to vote so would would they do have it to the house or senate if it can't get any votes I understand what your saying that it's not complety dead everything isn't completly dead it's just a non- issue for them right now but every law is like that to there is an issue. SO I'm not worried at all untill something else happens... but anyways those surefire mag's are ok but the 60 rnd. is what I would get if I was going to get one the 100 rn'd is just to big,bulky and heavy to move around inside and out but the 60rnd. that's nice to have just in case of SHTF and you want a lot of rounds ready to go....

In speaking with my rep, the antis realize that they overreached. By doing so they made it so even some anti gun people could not vote for it. Simply out of a respect for personal property rights as well as the realization that this law could trap law abiding citizens.

If this does come back as an amendment, it will come back as something that would ban any future sales, not a retroactive grab at magazines already legally owned by tens of thousands of CT residents. I personally believe that if thats all they went for the bill would have survived and eventually become law. So beware.

Back
Top Bottom