• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Connecticut Gun Grab In Full Effect. Media Gag Ordered, Red Alert-Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anybody from the state of Connecticut confirm this please?

Connecticut Gun Grab In Full Effect. Media Gag Ordered, Communications are being tampered with. RED ALERT

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...re-being-tampered-with-red-alert-2924514.html

(Before It's News)
Dear Fellow Readers,
It is finally happening. The State of Connecticut is going to the homes of registered firearms owners and confiscating guns. I watch and read various news services daily and this was news to me. In fact I spent the last two days trying to find a source to collaborate what I am saying now. I found none.
The story as follows… Several days ago I got into contact with a friend who lives in Connecticut and been on the edge of his seat waiting to see what happens. We talk maybe once or twice a week, so it was not odd to call and not hear back immediately. Well the reason why I had trouble contacting him was because he was arrested by the ATF who came to his house to confiscate his firearms. Not only did they take the banned items but the legal firearms as well. During the search he was arrested for his anger at having jack booted thugs deprive him of his American rights to bear arms. After spending two days in jail, he was immediately gag ordered not to talk about it.
The media also has been gag ordered, and this is bigger then just this. People are having emails and instant messages deleted before they arrive to their destination. People just like you.
This happened to my source, which spooked him quite a bit. He is former military, and had a grandfathered permit for automatic firearms. Needless to say, when what’s happened becomes public knowledge this will be an outrage.
Already friends I know are completing their bug out plans, some others are intiating them.
For those of you who are trying to follow what’s going on, this is the turning point you been waiting for.
They are coming for your guns too soon, and from the looks of it the government will get it’s way.
Time to prepare, Good luck to you all.

Any reliable sources on this? Sounds like a bunch of " a friend of a friend whos cousin knows a guy"

ATF wouldn't come to his house to enforce a state law. I call BS

Any reliable sources on this? Sounds like a bunch of " a friend of a friend whos cousin knows a guy"

This ^^^
If people in turkey can get around a govt ban/block of twitter, then I don't see how all communication is being deleted before its received by its intended recipients.

Lets say they would do this just cause they don't give a ****, They would of gone after more than just 1 person and the news would of spread all over, which it hasn't...

Well if they did do it, it wouldn't have been because of the state ban, it would have been for federal violations like say a "grandfathered permit" for automatic weapons or some such nonsense.

A. Jones?

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

"People are having emails and instant messages deleted before they arrive to their destination. People just like you."

A. Jones is even laughing at that!

This ^^^
If people in turkey can get around a govt ban/block of twitter, then I don't see how all communication is being deleted before its received by its intended recipients.

I consider myself a mild tinfoiler, and I call BS. You never know for sure, but I still call BS.

Why would the ATF do it? How would he possibly have all electronic messaging blocked? Many McDonalds have free internet access and computers. Only one person has to ignore the gag order to make national headlines. Idk, maybe I'm missing something but this seems made up.

Last edited:
Wow. I'm impressed. Not many people can squeeze that much bullshit into one small article. Very efficient.

Reads like a bad Hollywood thriller. A crime has been committed. All the evidence has been destroyed. Only one batshit crazy paranoid can save the world, but only by getting the perpetrator of this crime to confess under torture and at gunpoint. Opens Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom