• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Congresswoman-elect explains why she WILL be carrying in DC

Anyone have a email address for her? I for one would like to ask her if she is going to put her money where her mouth is and fight to us the right to carry across state lines without a permission slip among other 2A things that would be an uphill battle but hey, you have to start someplace.
And oh, she's hot.
I don't want to do FacePlant.

Anyone have a email address for her? I for one would like to ask her if she is going to put her money where her mouth is and fight to us the right to carry across state lines without a permission slip among other 2A things that would be an uphill battle but hey, you have to start someplace.
And oh, she's hot.
I don't want to do FacePlant.
Assuming she can do what ever she wants unlike the rest of us.....but if she's helps the cause I say rock on. If she walk to work (as the video states) she's living in DC......so my guess is she's except from all the little people rules, I say more luck to her and hopefully she'll ruffle a few fud feathers......and yup....she's kinda hot!

I was hoping the video would say something like:

Anyone can get elected. So why am I not allowed to CCW on Monday, but on Tuesday when I win the election I am allowed?

Something along those lines.

I think she will help the cause a little. But politics will drown her. She can't be too aggressive.

Back
Top Bottom