• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Congressmans office attacked in rage by man with legal asault weapon

They'll spin this as a success story.

"Think how much worse this would have been if this man had been armed with a wEaPoN oF WaR!" they'll say. "We need to remain hyper-vigilant to ensure people like this cannot lay their hands on AR-style rifles, such as the AK47 and the Glock 7."

They'll spin this as a success story.

"Think how much worse this would have been if this man had been armed with a wEaPoN oF WaR!" they'll say. "We need to remain hyper-vigilant to ensure people like this cannot lay their hands on AR-style rifles, such as the AK47 and the Glock 7."
...which, once again, is why it would have been better for him to employ "One United States Dollarsworth of Gasoline" and run up a triple-digit body count. Tough to ignore, or argue "well it would have been WORSE."

Says the guy hit them with a metal bat.

I guess that was the better tool.

Anyways I’m not going to pretend to be upset. Our forefathers regularly tar and feathered politicians.

My great grandfather was an Illinois state senator (Big time Dem/ union man) he knew to be afraid of his constituents when he wasn’t acting right (was often he was super corrupt and took mega bribes).

The reason is very simple. Asians and Asian culture fosters hard work and relentless work ethic. They go against every "minority race victim status" stereotype in there. Asians are so good at academics that Harvard University has to set their entrance requirements significantly higher than whites and especially blacks. The national spelling bee used to be a revered American tradition. Now you can't talk about it because 9 out of the top 10 finalists are Indian. So "people of color" are basically black and hispanic. Because Asians are successful, they can't be thrown in the same boat at black and hispanics according to the woke mob. So I guess white people are inherently racist against POC, but just some POC.

"....My name is Mud
But call me Aloysius Devadander Abercrombie
That's long for Mud, so I've been told
Told that by this sonsabitch that lies before me bloated, blue and cold
I've got my pride, I drink my wine
I'd drink only the finest 'cept I haven't earned a dime in several months, or were it years?
The breath on that fat bastard could bring any man to tears
We had our words, a common spat
So I kissed him upside the cranium with that aluminum baseball bat..."

Primus My name is Mud

Lots of "self-stimulation" by dems would have been happening if the dude fell in line with the white supremacist narrative Joe keeps spouting off with

best part of the story:

NBC reported Monday that Pham had filed a lawsuit against the CIA last year claiming the agency was “wrongfully imprisoning [him] in a lower perspective based on physics,” and that he was being “brutally tortured … from the fourth dimension.”

Back
Top Bottom