• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Congressman Steve King warns that America is heading towards a second civil war

But they also believe they are so right that anything goes, and the end justifies the means.
Remember Antifa, the anti-fascist group, using fascist methods like violence and suppression of free speech?

Antifa was always an Orwellian name.

Steve King's tweet has been quoted in numerous sources so this isn't an Infowars special. It does earn him an award, the first annual ...

serveimage

award!

Maybe the guy is right? Something's got to give, never seen the country so divided. The entitlement crowd, disciples of the welfare president, will be hiding under their beds armed with steak knives... Oh, did I just write that out loud?

I thought Harper's Ferry was the raid by abolitionist John Brown before Secession (1859 or something) on an armory in West Virgina with hopes to arm slaves? Brown was responsible for Bleeding Kansas which was basically a campaign of terrorism against pro-slavery interests in Kansas.

He was hanged for treason in 1859.

EDIT: No wonder the article is factually wrong, it's INFOWARS. But God Bless them for trying...

Anyway, Sen. Congressman King is on to something.
It was, Robert Lee took a detachment of Marines to put the insurrection down.

Last edited:
The coming civil war will be a logistical nightmare. The geography of the two sides just doesn’t lend itself to conventional battle lines. But again, conventional is a fluid term these days.

It could be kind of like the middle ages plus a bit of "I Am Legend." A bunch of semis blocking off major access routes to large cities, pull the plug on power, gas, and water, then let them starve out. War's over folks.

The video shows the point that they are at war with us. It maybe a cold war right now, but a war never the less. We only want Liberty and freedom, the Communists want us dead.[/QUOT

It could be kind of like the middle ages plus a bit of "I Am Legend." A bunch of semis blocking off major access routes to large cities, pull the plug on power, gas, and water, then let them starve out. War's over folks.

"The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers." Shakespeare

Then I believe he cited the feminazis, Suburu driving leftists, antifa, street mimes, and SJWs!

It wouldn't take long .
Half of them can barely dress themselves without a how-to on Youtube.

The missing ingredient is another depression.

With a deficit of $20 Trillion, and spending at a rate of $1 Trillion per year, rising interest rates and additional entitlements... the debt bomb is ticking louder and louder. This could be enough to 'trigger' a recession/revolt. Wait 'till they find out they can't have all those freebees.

With a deficit of $20 Trillion, and spending at a rate of $1 Trillion per year, rising interest rates and additional entitlements... the debt bomb is ticking louder and louder. This could be enough to 'trigger' a recession/revolt. Wait 'till they find out they can't have all those freebees.

Yeah, and a recession will drive the deficit to $2 or $3 trillion/year.

The government will face a choice of stopping the FSA handouts, or telling the Federal Reserve to print trillions more per year, destroying the dollar.

If the left revolts, a big part of their being pissed off will be thanks to Mr. King pushing to get Roe v Wade overturned.

Personally, I'm pro-life. But far be it for me to tell anyone else what to do. If abortion rights prevents a few million kids born into shitty situations, on welfare, or worse, then carry on.

But a lot of people take abortion rights quite frickin' seriously, and Mr. King is at the forefront of pushing against them.

Not sure where I heard it exactly, but I believe it was while surfing the radio recently. The commentator was mentioning that a number of historical types have commented that a civil war is likely. Some felt as soon as 3 years; others, longer, but the average expectancy for it to happen was 15 years, based on identical conditions/results in Europe and the Middle East. The commentator was pointing out that everytime you have a country with a irreconcilable split of about 50%, where both sides are ideologically locked into their beliefs and no compromise ever works, a civil war is inevitable. Not gonna be pretty, but just waiting for it to get here and be done with. Just hoping most of my older relatives aren't still alive to see it, since they need a stable society with quality health care access.

If the left revolts, a big part of their being pissed off will be thanks to Mr. King pushing to get Roe v Wade overturned.

Personally, I'm pro-life. But far be it for me to tell anyone else what to do. If abortion rights prevents a few million kids born into shitty situations, on welfare, or worse, then carry on.

But a lot of people take abortion rights quite frickin' seriously, and Mr. King is at the forefront of pushing against them.

I hear you, I understand you, and I somewhat agree with you here. However, let's think about what RvW really is: legislation from the bench. For that reason alone it needs to be overturned and the issue returned to the states to decide, per the 10th Amendment. While I personally think it ought to be legal and regulated to keep it safe, I also think we need some limits around things like late term abortion.

This is a matter that should be decided by the states' legislatures. This should not have been legislation handed down by an activist supreme court. That's really my objection to it.

I hear you, I understand you, and I somewhat agree with you here. However, let's think about what RvW really is: legislation from the bench. For that reason alone it needs to be overturned and the issue returned to the states to decide, per the 10th Amendment. While I personally think it ought to be legal and regulated to keep it safe, I also think we need some limits around things like late term abortion.

This is a matter that should be decided by the states' legislatures. This should not have been legislation handed down by an activist supreme court. That's really my objection to it.

Agree, we should not support SC activism just cause we like the result.

An analogy: I'm having a dispute with my neighbor. He wants to, and has, put stuff on my property (front yard, quite visible, looks trashy) for absurd reasons, which are incredibly important, because that's what he wants. We talked once, no follow through. I removed the stuff. We talked again, he said it'll continue. Now he's acting like a petulant child, making piles on the property line, spilling over. Cops, town, surveyors, and fence installation company all involved. Problem will be solved, though at my expense. Don't care, taking responsibility for my own peace.

Left vs. Right in any kind of violent civil strife will go the same. Push hard enough on those that have knowledge of our history, and defensible moral, ethical, and legal standing, and most importantly, the will to maintain it, they lose.

King's in the news again.

Apparently he really stepped in it when he started wondering out loud what's wrong with being white. Now the lefties are all losing their shit.

A funny comment on the current state of affairs:

Anglin & Amplify

In response to Steve King’s virulent racial hatred, which involved false claims that “Western civilization” is not an offensive term which oppresses already victimized people of color, Congressional Republican leaders have announced that they will be putting on a live show featuring their wives having sex with black men.

Billed as “Abraham Lincoln’s Mandingo Extravaganza to Stop White People,” Kevin McCarthy, Mitch McConnell and Mitt Romney will all offer up their wives to to black men, while they sit on the couch, watching and masturbating. The show will air live on C-SPAN. […]

After the upcoming Extravaganza was announced, Romney told CNN’s Don Lemon that the gangbang will be “really rough” and would involve “humiliating BDSM.”

“Let me tell you Don, the deepthroat is going to be brutal. And when I say brutal, I mean ‘brutal’ with a capital ‘b.’”

“Yeah, I know what you mean,” Lemon replied. “Like all Americans, I can’t wait to watch it.

And the serious stuff that shows how the country is being taken over by leftist ideologues:

View: https://twitter.com/Czakal/status/1085168521959669761/photo/1

The left, populated by angry, whiny white Libs is cutting it's own throat. These fools would rather be the minority than the majority? Right, tell me how that works out for you. White privilege(which is nonsense) is because WE earned it by inhabiting the Western World and creating modern society.

The left, populated by angry, whiny white Libs is cutting it's own throat. These fools would rather be the minority than the majority? Right, tell me how that works out for you. White privilege(which is nonsense) is because WE earned it by inhabiting the Western World and creating modern society.

You know that. And I know that. But Steve King just got voted against by pretty much the ENTIRE House.

That's not a good sign.

"
By finally returning to the issue that won him the election, President Trump once again has a winning hand. That's why we're hearing so much about "white supremacy" this week.

Liberals lie all the time, but when they know they're vulnerable they lie even more than all the time. They're vulnerable on immigration. Even heroic, nonstop lying doesn't help -- as CNN has discovered.

So, naturally, the media have turned to their larger project of relentlessly trying to discredit conservatives as "white supremacists."

Unfortunately for them, apart from a few crackpots -- whom I assume exist in a country of 320 million people -- there are no "white supremacists." There were white supremacists 50 years ago, and they were all Democrats. (See my book Mugged: Racial Demagoguery from the Seventies to Obama.)

Today, "white supremacy" is nothing but a comfortable fantasy the left developed to explain its sick preoccupation with white people."
White Supremacists Ate My Homework

I've gotta say, both sides are at fault. Somehow everyone in Washington wants to ramp up theCrazy.

Lemme give you my observation: As Minority Leader, Nancy "Shut my big-ass yap" Pelosi was constantly in front of hte camera. Yesterday she was uber-kvetching about the SOTU again and how "it doesn't matter if the Secret Service thinks it's OK" BS. This was during her weekly press briefing as SOTH.

Lemme say that again. The Speaker of the House has a WEEKLY PRESS BRIEFING!

Damn.

Suddenly, Paul Ryan seems like a good guy. He had hundreds of these. There are about 8 sound-bites from him. That's it.

We get the government we deserve. Thanks, Kardashian-watching yahoos.

I've gotta say, both sides are at fault. Somehow everyone in Washington wants to ramp up theCrazy.

Lemme give you my observation: As Minority Leader, Nancy "Shut my big-ass yap" Pelosi was constantly in front of hte camera. Yesterday she was uber-kvetching about the SOTU again and how "it doesn't matter if the Secret Service thinks it's OK" BS. This was during her weekly press briefing as SOTH.

Damn.

Suddenly, Paul Ryan seems like a good guy. He had hundreds of these. There are about 8 sound-bites from him. That's it.

And Nancy was hiding from the Angel Moms(Mothers of children killed by illegals) in her office. What a POS!

Ooof...not only did he try to justify "White Supremacy", but also equated it to "Western Civilization" in the same argument.

Unfortunately, in a Democracy, Rational Thought is no match for Emotional Sensationalism. So no matter how Reasonable his arguments, he loses.

What he should have said was "Society has to be careful that the historical oppressants of Racial Supremacy (and their opportunistic Political Allies) don't over-correct in their quest for Justice, re-kindling the embers of White Supremacy, and fueling an endless cycle of Racial Oppression." I think that's what he really meant.

King's in the news again.

Apparently he really stepped in it when he started wondering out loud what's wrong with being white. Now the lefties are all losing their shit.

A funny comment on the current state of affairs:

Anglin & Amplify

In response to Steve King’s virulent racial hatred, which involved false claims that “Western civilization” is not an offensive term which oppresses already victimized people of color, Congressional Republican leaders have announced that they will be putting on a live show featuring their wives having sex with black men.

Billed as “Abraham Lincoln’s Mandingo Extravaganza to Stop White People,” Kevin McCarthy, Mitch McConnell and Mitt Romney will all offer up their wives to to black men, while they sit on the couch, watching and masturbating. The show will air live on C-SPAN. […]

After the upcoming Extravaganza was announced, Romney told CNN’s Don Lemon that the gangbang will be “really rough” and would involve “humiliating BDSM.”

“Let me tell you Don, the deepthroat is going to be brutal. And when I say brutal, I mean ‘brutal’ with a capital ‘b.’”

“Yeah, I know what you mean,” Lemon replied. “Like all Americans, I can’t wait to watch it.

And the serious stuff that shows how the country is being taken over by leftist ideologues:

View: https://twitter.com/Czakal/status/1085168521959669761/photo/1

Nice spin. He said a little more than “what’s wrong with being white”. He’s a moron and an embarrassment to the party. Sooner he gos the better.

Damn.

It's all about get Trump for the libs. They are desperate to regain power so they can destroy US, meaning gun toting, white conservative males. They don't have the brains to realize without us toxic males to defend the liberal women they would be passed around like joints between their conquerors and their effeminate men would be slaves. They're not big on history, even modern history. They should read about the Fall of Berlin in WWII when Stalin recalled his Caucasian troops and sent in Russian Divisions from the Far East(Mongols) to rape and pillage Berlins women for two weeks. Did they see what happened to the Christian Yazidi's in Syria? Of course not because their blind hatred for Western Civ has clouded their ignorance.
Slaves of Isis: the long walk of the Yazidi women

And Nancy was hiding from the Angel Moms(Mothers of children killed by illegals) in her office. What a POS!

Yes, she is. Hypocrite. I will say, outside of Trump, the GOP has ratcheted DOWN the crazy. You don't see Ted Cruz wandering around asking to execute Democrats for Treason anymore. LOL

And theCrazy started WELL before Trump. Pelosi opened the door when she pulled the "well we have to pass it to read it." Then you got the Tea Party guys. Nothing wrong with what they were saying. HOW they said it often was outrageous-for-outrageous-sake. ("Obama isn't American!" for one.)

As an aside, can I still show my astonishment for the Dem's voting her as SOTH after she LOST the House (from supermajority to ass-handed-to-her) in 6 years???? theCrazy has taken over the Dems for sure.

Nice spin. He said a little more than “what’s wrong with being white”. He’s a moron and an embarrassment to the party. Sooner he gos the better.
So what offends you about his comments?
"
Mr. King, in the interview, said he was not a racist. He pointed to his Twitter timeline showing him greeting Iowans of all races and religions in his Washington office. (The same office once displayed a Confederate flag on his desk.)

At the same time, he said, he supports immigrants who enter the country legally and fully assimilate because what matters more than race is “the culture of America” based on values brought to the United States by whites from Europe.

“White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?” Mr. King said. “Why did I sit in classes teaching me about the merits of our history and our civilization?”

After this article was published Thursday, Mr. King issued a public statement calling himself a “nationalist” and defending his support of “western civilization’s values,” and said he was not an advocate for “white nationalism and white supremacy.” “I want to make one thing abundantly clear: I reject those labels and the evil ideology they define,” he wrote."
Before Trump, Steve King Set the Agenda for the Wall and Anti-Immigrant Politics

Back
Top Bottom