• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Congressman Steve King warns that America is heading towards a second civil war

Yes, she is. Hypocrite. I will say, outside of Trump, the GOP has ratcheted DOWN the crazy. You don't see Ted Cruz wandering around asking to execute Democrats for Treason anymore. LOL

And theCrazy started WELL before Trump. Pelosi opened the door when she pulled the "well we have to pass it to read it." Then you got the Tea Party guys. Nothing wrong with what they were saying. HOW they said it often was outrageous-for-outrageous-sake. ("Obama isn't American!" for one.)

As an aside, can I still show my astonishment for the Dem's voting her as SOTH after she LOST the House (from supermajority to ass-handed-to-her) in 6 years???? theCrazy has taken over the Dems for sure.
Nancy brings in big liberal bucks but the Dem party has tacked far left. Their platform is destroy the President, Universal Health care, open borders, oppressive gun control leading to confiscation, raising taxes on the rich, increasing entitlements so the unwashed masses depend on them to survive, and total takeover of American society. They fail to acknowledge the failure of their policies in other countries(Cuba, Venezuela) and think we can be Sweden. Their ignorance would get Millions killed and destroy the West, allowing Russia and China to dominate the world. If the Libs think Trump and we deplorables are bad they'll love being ruled by the likes of Little Puty and President for Life X!.

We have politicians who act on behalf of their own ethnic interests and nobody bats an eye. But if one brings up the reality of Western Civ and this nation being built by people of European origin even your own party stabs you in the back. Maybe they should just become Democrats if they want to appease the regressive left antics. King never defended "white supremacy" which in itself is a nonsense position.

confederate-flag-second-confederate-navy-jack-and-the-battle-flag-of-northern-virginia-serge-averbukh.jpg

Compare and contrast the treatment of the Parkland grave dancers that weren't victims, family, or even in the same effing building vs. the Angel moms by DNC politicians.

The other side is gonna fight over bringing in non-citizens to be given welfare, equal pay for women (which they're already paid equally), Universal Income, gun bans, free speech bans, internet censorship among other things.

Let's say all that becomes reality... the nation will implode after a few months. The economic system will disappear, there won't even be one slice of bread in the bakery, the electricity (and internet more importantly) will turn off and then these same people will riot over food and internet.

I can't even think of a historical or literary reference to contrast these incompetents to. Maybe inbreds, maybe monkeys... that's it: animals. They're an endangered species who are so self destructive that their own existence will lead to their extinction.

Women are "already paid equally"?? Sources and data please if you don't mind.

Back
Top Bottom