• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Congressman Shot

Listening on WEEI. Sounds like a semi auto rifle. Shooter dead they are saying. Two cops shot.

Majority Whip Rep. Steve Scalise was shot in the right hip. Hope the good guys make a speedy recovery.

Any word on the suspect(s)?

Order of business from the left:

1. This was a single nutball with no relationship to the real American left, and who was in no way influenced by the constant calls for violence that have been happening since November
2. The media shall absolve themselves of all responsibility in the same way
3. If we had tougher gun laws this wouldn't have happened.
4. Maddow et. al. start in on how Scalise and the rest had it coming
5. If we had tougher gun laws this wouldn't have happened.
6. Some D list celeb or internet troll will get 15 minutes of fame from saying they wish it had been Trump

Order of business from the left:

1. This was a single nutball with no relationship to the real American left, and who was in no way influenced by the constant calls for violence that have been happening since November
2. The media shall absolve themselves of all responsibility in the same way
3. If we had tougher gun laws this wouldn't have happened.
4. Maddow et. al. start in on how Scalise and the rest had it coming
5. If we had tougher gun laws this wouldn't have happened.
6. Some D list celeb or internet troll will get 15 minutes of fame from saying they wish it had been Trump

This entire list comes with a big asterisk if the perp was a Muslim. The Left will find a way to bury this.

This is too political for it to be a muslim. I bet it's some antifa clown.

The reaction to this will be to increase protection for politicians.

Crazy...Sen. Rand Paul says it sounded like an AR, if Scalise wasn't there (he's leadership), there wouldn't have been any Capitol police to return fire and it would have been a shooting gallery..

Fox reported that it sounded like an AR15 . Amazing how they can tell just by the sound. Release the asshats.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Has to be antifa... 5 hits with over 50 rounds fired... No self-respecting conservative has a 10% hit rate...

Go time approaches...

Last edited:
Anyone know if both Dems and Repubs were practicing, or was it only Republicans?

The talk on TV makes it sound like the guy targeted Steve Scalise. The have the perp but I don't know if he's alive. Will be interesting to see his motivation.

Anyone know if both Dems and Repubs were practicing, or was it only Republicans?

The talk on TV makes it sound like the guy targeted Steve Scalise. The have the perp but I don't know if he's alive. Will be interesting to see his motivation.

Reporter on MSNBC Kasie Hunt says the authorities are now racing over to the Democratic practice field, so I guess that answers that question...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/1...l-practice-shooting-multiple-people-shot.html

Rep. Ron DeSantis, R-Fla., told Fox News he left just before the shooting. As he walked to his car, a man asked DeSantis if it was Republicans or Democrats practicing. About three minutes the shooting began, DeSantis said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Republicans, practicing for an upcoming bi-partisan baseball game. Gunman asked another politician before that man left, it was was repubs or dems practicing on field before opening fire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well known republican practice field.

thanks to the left lunatic rhetoric , they got a mental case to act.

msm is very relieved to find out it was a white guy with a semi auto rifle.

thats who and what they will pound like the fake Russian crap.

"Never let a crisis go to waste "

buckle up for max bullshit.

Last edited:
From CNN:

The gun was a semiautomatic," Brooks said. "It continued to fire at different people. You can imagine, all the people on the field scatter."

"It". Ya see, the person didn't fire at multiple people. The gun did.

Back
Top Bottom