• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Congressional Democrat leader thinks Mag's are single use.

I wonder wonder if she knows how long bullets stay fresh for once the new assault magazine is unboxed.

I almost launched my screen across the room when I saw her smug ****ing answer, and then sitting back in her chair like a boss.

For you representative:

Last edited by a moderator:
This country is overdue for another revolution. People this dumb are dangerous to society.

Time for USAII, or a 'reboot' of the country.

Sad thing is, IF there ever was a POTUS candidate that would set the country back on track, he'd never get into office. Too many special interest groups, or corrupt politicians would make sure of that.

wow, do I feel stupid. I've been reusing my mags for years. I guess I should throw out my standard 30 rounders and pick up the cheaper plastic ten rounders so they're easier to throw out.

She is not very environmentally green by taking a use-once throw-away strategy for mags. It is right up there with plastic water bottles. What? No recycling? No refilling stations? Where is the Sierra Club when you need them?

What?!? You can reload mags??? I've been throwing mine away. No wonder my target practice has been so expensive. [shocked]

I find the fact that the woman in the video, who holds an elected position that enables her to make laws that we have to live under, truly frightening.

Kidding aside, while it's bad enough we call legislators "leaders" - it's really something when they're revealed for the herd followers they are.

You don't reload your juice boxes?

I haven't gotten into reloading my juice boxes yet, I've heard that replacement straws are hard to come by right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Kidding aside, while it's bad enough we call legislators "leaders" - it's really something when they're revealed for the herd followers they are.

Willfully and, in my opinion, criminally ignorant.

Because the majority of the electorate are moronic incompetents, and they can relate to them.

Gees...... I was going to say that!!!!
But I can "DITTO"
Why do such moronic incompetents get elected?
Because of the moronic incompetents voters!!!!!

OMG! The fact that this arrogant dope is a state rep is going to give me nightmares for weeks.

She's not a state rep, she's a federal rep. She is part of Nancy Pelosi's leadership team. But the state ones are equally stupid

I was thinking about this on the drive home from work yesterday and now it makes sense...... In every tv show and movie...... People unload a magazine..... Let it drop to the ground, load a fresh one and keep running...... They never show anyone pocketing the empties, or going back later to pick them up......

So she gets her info from the boob tube and hollywood....

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Forum Runner

There really is something wrong with CO, maybe it's brain asphyxia due to the thin air...I don't know but they get more muffed up every day! My wife and I saw this on the news and were speechless! I thought to myself this is what passes muster for an elected representative...I hope her career in poltics in very short but I doubt it.

Last edited:
Holly crap, I finally decided to open up the thread, and I am amazed how dumb are most of the elected politicians representing us are. This is retarded to have people like her trying to create laws when they do not fully grasp the details of what they are trying to do. Or fully understand both sides of the fence. God Help Us.

Last edited:
Because the majority of the electorate are moronic incompetents, and they can relate to them.

I would agree and add that the electorate is ignorant and has no desire to educate themsleves as it requires effort. Most would simply like to sit back and drink up the drivel that liberal politicians spew. I'm not saying that the majority are incapable of understanding just that they are too lazy.

Back
Top Bottom