• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Congress voting today on Porkulus Onmibus that incudes gun control

Legislation Page | House Committee on Rules

Senate amendment to H.R. 1625—TARGET Act [Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2018] | House Committee on Rules

https://rules.house.gov/sites/republicans.rules.house.gov/files/115-2/HR 1625 (OMNI)/SUMMARY.pdf

They havent even posted the text of this 2000 page disaster yet but it provides hundreds of billions to Schumer to build tunnells to no where (NJ) and all sorts of other shite.....

\

Last edited:

Legislation Page | House Committee on Rules

Senate amendment to H.R. 1625—TARGET Act [Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2018] | House Committee on Rules

They havent even posted the text of this 2000 page disaster yet but it provides hundreds of billions to Schumer to build tunnells to no where (NJ) and all sorts of other shite.....

No money for wall

Includes FIX NICS bullshit.....details pending still

Funds CDC to do all sorts of "Gun Violence" studies....

All in all its over 1 trillion of ass f***ing for all of us....

Its nothing less than a GOP surrender to the minority party

Call your reps and sens and voice your opposition

Call the president and make sure he knows he needs to veto it or he loses the base

202-456-1111

This is being crammed down today before a shut down of fed gov Fri......gotta call NOW
the more is see this shit the less i think Trump gives a f***, im sure his fingers are in the pot for all the money thats going to get spent.

Emailed the WH.
yeah, I know I just wasted my time. They don't give a f*** about us. So much for #DrainTheSwamp. f*** Ryan and anyone else who is behind it.
Praises for Rand Paul and Jim Jordan.

29542187_10156525956721686_5353975170266562560_o.jpg

So who wrote the bill, since we know nobody from Congress actually read it.

Pure unfettered corruption. Passing a 2200 page bill without reading it. Good work Republicans.

Sounds similar to the 2300 page bill passed earlier knows as Obamacare. Weird. It’s almost like Republicans and Democrats in Congress are exactly the same.

Back
Top Bottom