• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Congrats to SKS Ray

Conga-Rats indeed ! That ought to make for a very Merry Christmas !
congarats.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice! Congrats Ray.

Congrats SKS RAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you to Derek, NES, Four seasons, and Manchetser Firing Line for setting this up.

This is just another great example of the unique place NES occupies among all the internet repositories of collective knowledge and personalities and the positive contributions NES brings to the internet table. Even though its contributions go far beyond the material this was a great Christmas bonus!

Thanks again everybody and congrats to the winner!

ETA - I was just thinking. If you pull the trigger on this thing it might cause a rift in space-time. I suggest you pack it in cosmo, wrap it in brown paper & twine, and wait until December 26th, 2049 before your first shots. Just to be safe ;)

Last edited:
A most generous gift by Derek, Four Seasons and Manchester Firing Line . . . thanks to all!

And it couldn't go to a nicer person than Ray! Merry Christmas Ray.

Merry Christmas Ray I think the line is "I never said i don't know how to use one, I just said I don't have much use for one"

Nice! Congrats Ray. I've never seen you shoot a handgun.

Thats because I've never had one as nice as the Sig.[grin]

I have to admit... I was shocked as hell to sign on and see that I'd won.

I'd like to thank Derek, FS, and MFL for such great prizes! As I mentioned in an earlier post, I'll be offering up a few boxes of ammo as karma giveaways for those who didn't win.

This is definitely the coolest thing I have ever won.

Back
Top Bottom