Confused

ridleyman

NES Member
I just received a notice from NES that I need to renew as my membership expires April 15th. However, when I went to renew I was only given the option of dealer or instructor for $125. I am neither. I just want the $24 regular one but no go. Any advice? Thanks

I just received a notice from NES that I need to renew as my membership expires April 15th. However, when I went to renew I was only given the option of dealer or instructor for $125. I am neither. I just want the $24 regular one but no go. Any advice? Thanks

Got the same email, with the same problem. If I can’t renew by clicking “here” it might be less confusing if that link was not on the email. But on that screen it does say “ Renew option not available: Upgrade cost has changed since you last subscribed. Please return after your membership has expired.” so it looks like it will allow a renewal after it expires.

Got the same email, with the same problem. If I can’t renew by clicking “here” it might be less confusing if that link was not on the email. But on that screen it does say “ Renew option not available: Upgrade cost has changed since you last subscribed. Please return after your membership has expired.” so it looks like it will allow a renewal after it expires.
Same here. Not sure what is different. I guess I'll wait until 4/27 to renew.

Back
Top Bottom