• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CONFIRMED! Bob Costas is a D-Bag

Saw this last night. I think he called us all crazy or insane. Jon Stewart and his guests should stick to jokes and talk of shoes. Getting sick of these funnymen trying to be serious and failing hard.

I just caught the rerun. I love middle aged white guys telling me the exact percentage of black youths influenced by violent hip hop culture.

I guess all those in favor of high-cap magazines are all insane.....i think someone should go back to sports casting.

Anyone have his email address. Need to let him know I'm not insane. What a finking moron. He's happy that newtown has redirected interest in gun control.

This is why everyone in Hollywood and the media should keep their traps shut. They are constantly surrounded by toadies who tell them that when they take a crap, it's art. Anything they think is agreed with, so the need for actual information, facts, and statistics are irrelevant, and any inconvemenient data that happens to prove me wrong is just made up, same as mine, so I can ignore it.

If the scientific community is willing to ignore data contradicting global warming theory because it's bad for their thesis, why do expect asshats like Costas to be either factual or even informed? His job is among shit up as he goes.

Back
Top Bottom