• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Confirm Action

Just happened to me too and couldn't post a reply. Cleared all cache and it still didn't work. Ended up just hitting "Post reply" and got an oops error and then all worked properly

I'm getting the same thing when "liking" posts. And I can only use "like" not any of the other little face thingies.

Annoying... I'm using a laptop. When I get around to it, I'll try it on my iPad.

ETA: It's also taking for-freaking-ever for everything to load. I thought it might be my WiFi, but other sites are doing fine.

Last edited:
This behavior is caused by your browser failing to load the javascript for the page. Make sure you don't have any adblockers or script blockers blocking these elements.

I made a change to provide an alternative source for the JS to be loaded from. I am presuming an adblocker or something of the sort is blocking scripts from google for those of you having issues.

They should hopefully be resolved, however.

I made a change to provide an alternative source for the JS to be loaded from. I am presuming an adblocker or something of the sort is blocking scripts from google for those of you having issues.

Yessir! Fully resolved.

Much obliged.

it was weird because I tried Chrome which I don't think has an ad blocker running, I know my Duckduck browser does.

it was weird because I tried Chrome which I don't think has an ad blocker running, I know my Duckduck browser does.

It's possible that the specific spot from Google that we were pulling this file from was having issues, as well. Who knows.

Back
Top Bottom