Condition 1 Carry Poll

Do you keep a round in the chamber of your Glock or similar type semi-auto?

• Yes

Votes: 261 92.2%
  • No

Votes: 22 7.8%

• Total voters
I wasn't aware of the locally established hoodrat cutoff time thx
I don't even go out after dark anymore, it's all part of my own personal Bring Back Better plan.

Just got back from Target in Leominster and they had an Xbox SX so I had to buy it for some reason... I was walking out with both hands full carrying the box and a bag of yogurt( my BF wasn't around to carry the bags) and amazingly enough I didn't get mugged for the toy !

For the less violent crowd. [laugh]

Actually, from a fishing site: Lakes Rivers Streams

View attachment 566240

Are we just going to ignore the fact that he doesn't have his revolver any more? Eff that Fudd site.

**We were watching Toy Story and the cowboy lost his hat and was all worried about it. My daughter questioned why he was so concerned about his hat but doesn't realize he had an empty holster - what happened to his pistol? She lost interest in the movie, much to my wife's chagrin. Now my wife is the only Toy Story fan, because Woody can't keep accountability of his weapon. Eff Woody and eff Tom Hanks, too.

Last edited:
This dude wasn't play around.
9 in the mag and one in the pipe....

(Note - He didnt have the loaded gun when they pinned him to the floor. Nice headline...)

Fine young man just trying to find his lost credit card - come on man....!

"Your honor, the bar is called "Shooter's Pub", so I thought brandishing was par for the course."

I think everyone getting COVID is making people stupid.

I am basing this on the recent amount of stupid threads on NES asking about high cap mags, leaving guns unattended, carrying condition 1 or not ...
Eh , NES is like any magazine ….constant rotation of the same old shit.
Like golf magazines how many “sand trap” tips can they publish each year.

20 people now...wow, just wow.
i gonna be honest here - when i was single i had a glock gen1 with one in chamber all the time, when i needed it. and i had to use it a couple of times.
now with family and kids by my side i simply do not carry glock - i carry p365 with one in chamber and safety on. it is a compromise that makes me comfortable.
if someone somewhere is not OK with that - they can f*** themselves for what i care.

do not have a gun that is ready to fire if you are in that line of work is more than stupid. but, shows probably how people just ignore any common sense.
unless those guards have some internal memo originated by insurance that instructs them not to carry one in the chamber.
after all, a dead guard is less problems and $ for a company than somebody else dead by a bullet from a guards gun in a discharge accident.

i gonna be honest here - when i was single i had a glock gen1 with one in chamber all the time, when i needed it. and i had to use it a couple of times.
now with family and kids by my side i simply do not carry glock - i carry p365 with one in chamber and safety on. it is a compromise that makes me comfortable.
if someone somewhere is not OK with that - they can f*** themselves for what i care.

A loaded gun with a safety enabled is 1000x less retarded than an empty gun. At least most of the time that can be operated with one hand!

I rarely bother saying anything anymore but I usually tell people "if you're going to carry an empty gun pick something else that you would be more confident loaded with". A 5 shot j frame with a 10 pound trigger is less of a liability than an empty gun is.

You've had to draw and fire your CCW a couple of times?!

Back
Top Bottom