• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Concord NH, Feb. 8-9

i worked there last year, it's small and laid back, a lot less formal compared to the other shows. many of the same vendors but a few that you don't see often, too.

Heading down into MA on Saturday to get my new anodizing power supply (a Skysoldier product [smile])... Not planning on going to the show on Sunday.

Any expectation of a vendor with specialty 12gauge ammo?

Barrier penetrating slugs, dragons breath, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Please excuse the brevity and auto corrected wrong words

Was on my way there but got called into work. Think I'll wait to hear the feedback from those there

Show was ok. Got a good deal on a shield.

Ohhhh I almost forgot....I was told that carrying concealed at a gunshow is a federal crime.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Show was ok. Got a good deal on a shield.

Ohhhh I almost forgot....I was told that carrying concealed at a gunshow is a federal crime.

[rofl] [rofl]

Thanks for the laugh!

Next time ask them for the citation! That's always a good way to shutdown a-holes.

Went to the show - $8.00 to get in, about average. The parking was OK, facility OK - some people I had never seen before. Gun prices were a mix of average and higher than batshit. I bought some PMC Bronze .223 for $9.00 a box.(It's the one center fire caliber I don't reload) There were some others there peddling overpriced swill, 50 year old .22 shells for $8.00 a box,etc. Only 1 table with any reloading stuff there, those geniuses were selling old used RCBS Scales and Powder Measures for more than Riley's gets for them new. Didn't even try with those two momos.
I understand that they are doing a show in Nashua next month; twice the tables. I know one of the vendors there - he says that these promoters aren't in your face and business like Old Lady Diprete, trying to fix your prices, etc. Starting to think Old Lady Diprete should have been a WRESTLING Promoter...
Hit Riley's afterward with my son. A good day.

Back
Top Bottom