Concord NH Democrats

Apparently 10 NH Democrats say in solidarity with the federal ones in DC. No one wants "weapons of war" on our streets.

Also Governor Hassan stopped in to support them, but didn't participate herself. Is there any possibility this will throw in NH or are these guys just out there?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I wonder which war the AR15 was used in. I can't think of any. I have an M1 Garand maybe they mean that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Apparently 10 NH Democrats say in solidarity with the federal ones in DC. No one wants "weapons of war" on our streets.

Also Governor Hassan stopped in to support them, but didn't participate herself. Is there any possibility this will throw in NH or are these guys just out there?

First, I'm willing to bet these were mostly women rather than men but I'd have to find a news article to confirm my suspicions.

Second, yes, these people are out there. Even the pro-gun control Dems in places like RI, Mass and CT are out there. Most people don't want to be bothered with this crap.

Hardly. You ever find a state with no moonbats whatsoever, then let us know and we'll all move there.

Moonbats are like mosquitoes: they're everywhere. We just spray for them up here.

Great quote. One of the moonbats is the Senator you are supporting. She stabs us in the back every time she can.

Great quote. One of the moonbats is the Senator you are supporting. She stabs us in the back every time she can.

Right. The left attacks her for being in the NRA's pocket. The right attacks her for being anti-gun. What does that tell you?

Should I support Shaheen?

Well

obviously shaheen isnt running

but there IS a primary coming up and there is at least one challenger that is better on the issues than ayotte

Jesus! Shaheen and Hassan are so ****ing interchangeable that I'm mixing them up in conversation now. WTF is wrong with me?

Here's the difference between us: if someone other than Ayotte comes out of the primary as the GOP candidate, not matter who it is, I'll enthusiastically support them in the General, and they will FOR SURE get my vote. I know that's the best way to defeat Hassan. Can you say the same?

http://www.concordmonitor.com/Democrats-stage-sit-in-at-statehouse-3025308
Gov. Maggie Hassan joined a dozen Democratic state representatives as they staged a House sit-in Thursday to protest a lack of federal action on gun control.

“Citizens tell us they want rational gun laws and sensible solutions. They don’t want weapons of war on our city streets,” said Democratic Rep. Jackie Cilley of Barrington.
The representatives called on Congress to expand background checks for firearm sales, to put restrictions on some types of assault weapons and to limit gun sales to people on terror watch lists. They cited recent shootings in San Bernardino, Calif., and Newtown, Conn., as reasons for reform.

So you run the keyboard, and spin the conversation instead of coming up with an answer. That is all you ever do and have done in the past. Based on what you are posting then you would rather have Hassan, and give the senate over to those that will confirm judges that will have a much longer effect on our rights.

Isn't Rubens running against Ayotte? He may not be much better, but maybe just a gun vote better....

First, I'm willing to bet these were mostly women rather than men but I'd have to find a news article to confirm my suspicions.//

sitin-CM-062316-ph1

And the real #.

AR-160629646.jpg

Inspired by the Washington Democrats, Rep. Renny Cushing, D-Hampton, along with Rep. Kathy Rogers, D-Concord, organized the Concord action.
- See more at: http://www.unionleader.com/NH-Dems-...show-solidarity-06232016#sthash.L9NlGOeV.dpuf

I agree 100 percent. I say we join with the Democrats in their quest to de-militarize local police departments and rid our streets of weapons of war! Oh, wait... They mean something else, don't they?

So you are once again running your keyboard, and as of yet have come with a solution, Or a candidate that is running in the primary against Ayotte.

Former state senator Jim Rubens is running against Ayotte in the Primary. I will be voting for Rubens. Rubens even showed up to Porcfest last week (Saturday) and was talking to anyone who wanted to talk.

I was going to vote for Ayotte just because Hassan vetoed even the bill that fixed NH's arbitrary licensing system. But then I see Ayotte jumping on board supporting the no fly list bullshit (as well as UBC's) with Hassan supporting both and well, **** Ayotte. I'm voting for Aaron Day in the general election as he is running as an independent.

I wonder which war the AR15 was used in. I can't think of any. I have an M1 Garand maybe they mean that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

The Garand is a weapon of war!!!! And, it uses "clips"!, which are way more weaponized than magazines.

AR-15, we should be good to go!

Back
Top Bottom