• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Concealed Carry question: lap dance edition

Granted, it'd pretty low on the hierarchy of needs but I'm pretty sure it was a footnote

But of course.

Good to know, I never get checked which is likely due to going outside busy nights and being accompanied by my wife... I mean my friends wife.... I mean my friend goes with his wife. Or so I heard.

That's been my.... his.... strategy so far

Good idea bringing your wife...... That si when my first marriage fell apart, I think she felt guilty and wanted to bring home a stripper with us.
Oh and the last time I went to the seedy one in Providence they did a thorough pat down including ankles.

I'm amazed this is an actual question...[rofl]

It's Sunday and I get bored of the negativity sometimes.

Find the right woman, and you won't need (or want) to go out and pay for lap dances. [thumbsup]

Or alternatively, she's the right woman because she takes me to strip clubs and likes to watch.

Or maybe I was just bored and wondering about it in general.

Good idea bringing your wife...... That si when my first marriage fell apart, I think she felt guilty and wanted to bring home a stripper with us.
Oh and the last time I went to the seedy one in Providence they did a thorough pat down including ankles.

Were there a bunch of foxy ladies there? [laugh]

Alcohol gonna be used, I leave my bang bang at home. Even if I was not gonna drink but in that kind of club, id leave it in the trunk at min. been in too many where a fight breaks out and its better to depart at that point. My two cents.

I don't have a holster to go with my sweatpants so I carry the gun in a fanny-pack with my wallet. I feel creepy wearing a fanny-pack though!

[laugh2]

Alcohol gonna be used, I leave my bang bang at home. Even if I was not gonna drink but in that kind of club, id leave it in the trunk at min. been in too many where a fight breaks out and its better to depart at that point. My two cents.

Willingly disarming yourself at a time that you know you are at an increased risk of injury. Good survival instincts. I'm surprised you've lived this long making those kind of choices.

I've only been to one strip club that didn't wand me or pat me down when going in, and that place is not worth going to again. other than that I leave it in the vehicle. The people I go to strip clubs with love to touch girls, and they love to touch us, keeps the money flowing. But the shit talking is by far the best part [smile]

shit i had a conversation about firearms with a girl once. she one-upped me by pulling out the illegally possessed and illegally concealed walther P22 (really) out of her purse. i was like "nice, you win. you may continue the lap dance."

wasn't a big deal. was in a commie pinko shithole state so i hope she doesn't show all the boys her gun, eventually that could end poorly for her.

Honestly, if I'm going anywhere where I know I'll be drinking, and a strip club falls in that category, I leave it home.

+1 And to the OP's question - I'd say carrying a 500 mag concealed might be impossible whereas, absent a thorough wanding and an orifice search, you'll be all set cc'ing this:

NAA_LR_002.jpg

I like to ask the lady "would you like to see my concealed weapon? It has a 8" barrel!"

Just make sure you don't carry a .38 snubby that night.

- - - Updated - - -

+1 And to the OP's question - I'd say carrying a 500 mag concealed might be impossible whereas, absent a thorough wanding and an orifice search, you'll be all set cc'ing this:

NAA_LR_002.jpg

(or this!)

Headline News: "Man shoots off gun unexpectedly at local Gentleman's establishment. Claims multiple women were actively trying to "pin him down" and "assault him." The in identified man is says he is shaken up, but otherwise ok. He could be seen smoking a cigarette after the incident."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just watch out for 612 Wharf Avenue.... (you know, near Melon Shakers.... dat gentlemans club)

Last edited by a moderator:
if she asks "is that a banana in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me"....then you failed.

if she asks "is that a banana in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me"....then you failed.

Wouldn't that mean you won?

someone with a wife pays for lap dances? WTF is up with that?

I've been to lots of strip clubs with lots of married men. You can be married and still have fun. If people want to go out, only the lame guys stay in their rooms. Though I imagine I'm seeing things from a different perspective then most. I've only ever gone to a strip club near home a couple of times. When I'm TDY/on the road, totally different story.

Also, nothing to say the married person is actually paying for the lap dance...

I would say a shoulder holster, but they always grab my shoulders when lap dancing (not that I go to such places anymore, noooo) but small of back comes to mind, ankle carry.

Keep in mind, that unless the establishment serves food, you may have an issue where its essentially a bar with dry humping.

Serious question. Those of you who frequent gentlemens clubs, as a patron how do you ensure concealed stays concealed? I am asking because science.

ah yes, prom night for me! way too much bourbon, way too many drunk girls. Got one from a girl I didn't know, she turned out to be the girlfriend of some linebacker at the school ( it wasn't my school's prom, it was my date's school). We're in a hotel room, everyone's 'faced at this point and she strips down to just her underwear and gives me a lappy.

I think absolutely nothing of it, again, Im 'faced as well. My date slapped me across the face and left. Meh, I thought, whatever, I have a hotel room, so I keep on keeping on. Her boyfriend found out and ****ing cold cocks me when I come out of the bathroom and I'm completely tilted, but I get up, fists up, ready for action and......

he ran away. huh? who does that?

So with a what I find out later was a cracked cheekbone, I put a can of Meister Brau on it, went to my buddy's room who was having a pretty good party of his own and treated the injury with the cold can of Brau and copious amounts of Red Dog (because why would I drink Meister Brau?

About 3AM I'm back in my hotel room, ready to go to sleep and there's a knock on the door. Shit, I think to myself, Im getting kicked out of the hotel room - looked out the peephole, its the girl that started all the trouble in the first place. She had her backpack and needed a place to sleep. Being the gentleman that I am, of course I let her stay, even offering the empty bed.

She had in her backpack something I came to love ever since that fateful night - a bottle of Chivas she stole from the linebacker. Suffice it to say, a REALLY good time was had by both of us. I last saw her about 2 years ago. She still looks bangin even after having 4 kids with.....the linebacker. I laughed and asked if he remembers that night and she said of course - apparently he ran not because he was afraid I was going to kick his ass (and I wouldn't, too drunk and decidedly NOT a linebacker) he ran because he actually broke his finger and fractured his wrist.

Ah high school.

I don't know . THe last "lap dance " I got was in high school!
I didn't like it even then.
ggboy

Back
Top Bottom