Concealed carry in Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't post "where can I carry" threads.

A long time ago a decision was made to can these kinds of threads, so please don't bother posting them. They will be summarily deleted.

The rationale is that if it turns up posted publicly somewhere, and some representative of said venue finds that post, they might decide that suddenly there is a "problem that needs to be solved" and either ban carry and/or crank up metal detector use. In MA, and most of the northeast for that matter, CCW flies under the radar. It's best to keep it that way as much as possible. There are many venues where there is no obnoxious psuedo-security, it's better to keep it that way.

Do we have any evidence of this happening? No, not directly, but we know there are anti gun scumbags from various state agencies (and likely NGOs like the rosenthals and bradyites of the world) who read this forum, as well as stuff turning up in google searches, etc. We've seen enough evidence that there are antis lurking among us, reading what we post, etc, to think the threat is justified.

See Also:
"Where Can't I carry in MA?"
http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/156452-Where-can-t-I-carry-in-MA

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom