Concealed Carry Furniture - Open house

Hi All,

Most of you have seen my bookcases, and tables. Each piece is custom made to order at my shop in Kingston, NH. I hope this is the right category to post in - I will be hosting an open house at my shop on Saturday, January 31'st from 10-2
We are located at 3 New Boston Rd
Kingston, NH 03848
Here's a link to our "Event"
https://www.facebook.com/events/1529317214009559/

Bookcases

End Tables:

Coffee Tables

Entertainment Centers:

Kitchen Tables:

My email is in my profile - feel free to PM me with any questions.
I look forward to meeting some of you in person
Matthew
a.k.a. "Q"
Chief Gadget Officer
QLine Design
www.qlinedesign.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope everybody is dug out.
We will still be having the open house.
Here is a link to the "event" on facebook - please feel free to invite your friends!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1529317214009559/

I'm going to try and get there for it. I need to get over to Acme on Saturday, so I could swing into your shop first...

I hope you don't expect everyone to RSVP via facebooger... I'm not on it and have zero intention of ever joining it (or twittle)...

I'm going to try and get there for it. I need to get over to Acme on Saturday, so I could swing into your shop first...

I hope you don't expect everyone to RSVP via facebooger... I'm not on it and have zero intention of ever joining it (or twittle)...

Awesome - looking forward to meeting you!

Were you by any chance at the Furniture Convention in Vegas last week?
My dad went and sent me some pictures furniture like this, curious if it was you......
He has a store in Stratham

Were you by any chance at the Furniture Convention in Vegas last week?
My dad went and sent me some pictures furniture like this, curious if it was you......
He has a store in Stratham
Nope - not me. In the past couple of years, a few companies have popped up knocking off my designs.
Hope to see you tomorrow. Stratham is very close!

Looks like great stuff. Can't help but laugh at the mental image your thread title gives though. I couldn't possibly carry any of that stuff around, never mind concealed.

it is really awesome stuff. went to the open house this morning. Matt was very helpful answering all my questions. This is definitely on my wish list when my husband gets back to work.

Great furniture made by a craftsman. Looking forward to seeing what the desk options are (after talking with Matt). Just hope I have enough $$ in time to get it sometime this summer. [smile]

I would love to get a coffee table. Can you finish it darker by chance or just the one color? How much would it cost me?

Thx

Couldn't make it to the open house, but we need to have some nightstands made. Will contact you when we are ready. Great looking furniture.

I Guess I missed the open house but would love to stop by the shop and check it out. My parents live right down the street.

I would love to get a coffee table. Can you finish it darker by chance or just the one color? How much would it cost me?

Thx
Hi Kurt - yes - everything is custom made to order - any wood, any color you want. Shoot me a PM or an email...

- - - Updated - - -

I Guess I missed the open house but would love to stop by the shop and check it out. My parents live right down the street.
Any time - I'm always here...

Back
Top Bottom