Concealed Carry: F.I.T.E. CC.1 - Feb 23-24, North Berwick, ME

F.I.T.E. CC.1™ – Feb 23-24, 2013

Start Time: 8:30am
The world isn’t getting any safer. To that end, you’ve thought long and hard about how to best protect yourself against unknown threats and have decided to carry a gun concealed.
We have specifically developed a course to help you become the safest, most responsible citizen possible while carrying a concealed weapon.
The purpose of this course is to teach the average everyday shooter who carries concealed as a civilian or off duty/plain clothed police officer/detective, the techniques and mindset they need to help mitigate deadly force encounters in the non-permissive, semi non-permissive or permissive environments that we face on a daily basis.
Carrying concealed takes just as much, if not more training than open carry in order to perform well under stress.
This is NOT a course that helps you get a concealed permit.
There are plenty of other classes out there that help you with that. But once you have your permit and want to learn how to perform to the best of your abilities, then this is absolutely the course for you.
CC.1 (2 days)
Course length: 2 days, 8 hour per day
Topics covered: Introduction, the FITE System, proper mindset, marksmanship, body mechanics, economy of motion, five step draw from concealed\clothed position
Five step reload from concealed positions, non standard firing positions, dynamic positioning. Live fire validation, positional reflex techniques.
Equipment Required for This Course:
Secondary weapon (handgun 9mm-45ACP)
250 rounds of factory ammo (contact us for more details)
Concealed holster
Single magazine pouch optional
Flashlight
Baseball cap or similar headwear
Eye protection
Ear protection
Pair of gloves suitable for use while shooting
Hydration. Plastics containers are fine!
Mindset and a Desire to Learn!

for more information, visit www.hammerfour.com

Back
Top Bottom