• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Conceal+Carry=Survive..It's a TV show on spike

Yup still coming up as MWC for this Saturday but my DVR finely went out to next Saturday (17th) and the 4 shows are there. I set them up to tape each week, we will see what they are like.

Outdoor Channel has a new show on it's Wednsday line up called "The Gun Nuts". It's OK, it's kind of plain but it's a gun show so we can't complain.

Just now checking it out...pretty good. I would contend the statement that the P239 is the ultimate choice for CC in an office setting though. It's a great gun, but I shy away from any gun being the "ultimate" of anything.

Michael Janich's knife work on Practical Tactical was eye-opening (actually leg-opening) to say the least

Have they broadcast any shows after the initial 4?

It looks like there are 4 new ones on this coming weekend, and 4 more new ones next weekend as well.

I've watched it the last few weeks, it's not bad, some good info.

There are four ( 4 ) half hour shows in all and they have a few like five ( 5 ) minute shows inbetween (I think) two of the shows.

I like the 1st show how they break down things like the Dinner shooting and they did the Colembine (? spelling) School shooting, the last show is 9 people (if I remember right) learning how to shoot, one of the ladies is from Springfield, MA.

All in all they are pretty good shows. As I allways say a gun show is better then watching Opra and the more gun shows that get out there (that show us in a good light) are good gun shows.

[thinking]

I've watched it the last few weeks, it's not bad, some good info.

There are four ( 4 ) half hour shows in all and they have a few like five ( 5 ) minute shows inbetween (I think) two of the shows.

I like the 1st show how they break down things like the Dinner shooting and they did the Colembine (? spelling) School shooting, the last show is 9 people (if I remember right) learning how to shoot, one of the ladies is from Springfield, MA.

All in all they are pretty good shows. As I allways say a gun show is better then watching Opra and the more gun shows that get out there (that show us in a good light) are good gun shows.

[thinking]

Luby's Cafeteria and Columbine.

Interesting, if you watch the credits, they have some familiar names. One of the women in the Conceal Carry School show (the Denver woman who got mugged) is an editor on the shows. Also, they have shout outs to George Washington, John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, John Jay, James Madison and Alexander Hamilton.

Back
Top Bottom