• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

compressed toilet paper tablets

headednorth

NES Member
First Ive heard of them, figured I'd share. (Im pretty sheltered though so maybe theyre nothing new,lol) Anyone use these before? Look to be pretty sturdy after expanded.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you could condense a roll of scotts down to that size I'd be all in...lol

However...

ubn-040_1z.jpg

The brand he's advertising is not available on Amazon anymore but there are others available.

Old newspaper was the go-to TP in China in my youth years. During Cultural Revolution, there were people jailed or worse even, for using newspaper with the picture or quotes of 'the Great Leader' Mao on it. Back then, paper ink wasn't all messy like nowadays.

Old newspaper was the go-to TP in China in my youth years. During Cultural Revolution, there were people jailed or worse even, for using newspaper with the picture or quotes of 'the Great Leader' Mao on it. Back then, paper ink wasn't all messy like nowadays.

You hear of this.type of.thing going on in repressive societies. I'm assuming their fellow citizens are.ratting them out to the government. If they're all being repressed by the same gov, what's the incentive to cooperate?

I just saw this video the other day too. Neat concept and I definitely see the value in them as far as space and function. Might have to pick some up at some point.

I have some of these that I keep in my truck and my wifes Jeep. I also keep them in my bug out bag camping bag and other back country bags. Make sure you get the ones that are individually wrapped. The ones that aren't are too susceptible to moisture and will expand if they even get a little wet.

Back
Top Bottom