• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Completely Frustrated with this site... Cannot access website.....

Whenever I try loggin into Northeastshooters.com I'm not able to. I'm getting an error page and it won't load. The only way I can get in is if I clear all of my history and saved passwords etc. At this point I can usually get in but after a few page views I get the same error message. This has been happening on 2 seperate computers and makes using this site nearly impossible.

Any ideas?

I had the same issues. I solved it by opening an "InPrivate" window in Internet Explorer or by using a web proxy with other browsers.

It would also help to know when this started, what OS you are on, where you are browsing from (are both systems work or home, if home what ISP).

That's a pathetic excuse for an IT department. An almost 10 year old browser that doesn't adhere to web standards and has security issues throughout.

Sad. Are they all still driving late 90's Ford Taurus's too? :)

I'm on I.E. 6 on my work computer and 7 on my personal. The work computer is using Windows XP and my personal computer is using Vista. Will post the code as soon as I get it again.

I'm on I.E. 6 on my work computer and 7 on my personal. The work computer is using Windows XP and my personal computer is using Vista. Will post the code as soon as I get it again.

In my case, it was http 500 and http 501 errors. This happened on multiple computers across three different versions of Windows and a couple of different browsers on each computer. Like I said, using InPrivate in IE or a web proxy when using Firefox solved ALL problems.

This is what I'm getting:

The website is unable to display the webpage
HTTP 501/HTTP 505
What you can try:
Go back to the previous page.

More information

How to manually delete cookie files in Internet Explorer 7

1. Exit Internet Explorer 7, and then exit any instances of Windows Explorer.
2. Do one of the following:
* In Windows Vista, click Start
Collapse this imageExpand this image
Start button
, type inetcpl.cpl in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.
* In Windows XP, click Start, click Run, type inetcpl.cpl in the Open box, and then press ENTER.
3. On the General tab, click Delete under Browsing History in the Internet Properties dialog box.
4. In the Delete Browsing History dialog box, click Delete Cookies.
5. In the Delete Cookies dialog box, click Yes.

To verify that the cookie files are deleted in Internet Explorer 7

1. Exit Internet Explorer 7, and then exit any instances of Windows Explorer.
2. Do one of the following:
* In Windows Vista, click Start
Collapse this imageExpand this image
Start button
, type inetcpl.cpl in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.
* In Windows XP, click Start, click Run, type inetcpl.cpl in the Open box, and then press ENTER.
3. In the Internet Properties dialog box, on the General tab, click Settings under Browsing History.
4. In the Temporary Internet Files and History Settings dialog box, click View Files. This opens the folder where your cookie files are stored.
5. In the folder that you opened in step 4, verify that there are no .txt files.

How to manually delete cookie files in Internet Explorer 6

1. Exit Internet Explorer 6, and then exit any instances of Windows Explorer.
2. Click Start, click Run, type inetcpl.cpl, and then press ENTER.
3. On the General tab, click Delete Cookies in the Internet Properties dialog box, under Temporary Internet Files.
4. In the Delete Files dialog box, click to select the Delete all offline content check box, and then click OK.

To verify that the cookie files are deleted for Internet Explorer 6:

1. Exit Internet Explorer 6, and then exit any instances of Windows Explorer.
2. Click Start, and then click Run, type inetcpl.cpl, and then press ENTER.
3. In the Internet Properties dialog box, on the General tab, click View Files under Temporary Internet Files.
4. In the folder that you opened in step 4, verify that there are no text files.

I was getting the error message HTTP 501/HTTP505, now I get

Method Not Implemented

Get to/vbulletin/index.php not supported

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to usw an Error Document to habdle the request

I did try to use IPShade and was able to get to the front page, then got the 404 error.
I'm on my old computer right now and have no problem windows XP and think IE 6
On my new laptop windows7 and I think IE 8

Every day I use my old computer just to come here then go back to the new. This is the only site I have these problems.

I'll try to manually delete cookies , to see if it will work for me.

Back
Top Bottom