WTS Complete Milwaukee V28 Cordless Tool Set

Up for SALE is a complete set of Milwaukee V28 Professional Cordless Tools.
The V28 line has been replaced by the M28 line but the new M28 batteries will work with this set.
The included batteries are be in need of reconditioning/rebuilding/replacement.
I am moving on from this set as I no longer require the heavy duty capabilities it provides and find myself using my
Milwaukee M12 light duty tools more.

Included in this set are the following:
Four V28 batteries (should be replaced as they no longer hold a charge reliably)
Three V28 single battery chargers
One V28 triple battery charger (charges all three simultaneously, NOT sequentially)
One V28 AM/FM/WX Radio that runs off battery or 120V
The following cordless tools:
One V28 Drill/Driver/Hammerdrill
One V28 Right Angle Drill
One V28 Sawzall
One V28 Circular Saw
One V28 1/2" Impact Wrench

Each tool has an original Milwaukee individual plastic molded case.

These tools are all gently used and well maintained. This set is professional quality for a tradesman and would probably
be overkill for a homeowner, unless you are the type of person who prefers overkill. This line of tools is still manufactured
and sold by Milwaukee, but is not found at typical big-box retailers. You need to order online or through a specialty tool
vendor. Do the math and see the value of this package. Also look at the reviews. This is quality equipment.

I am asking $500 for this complete set. As mentioned above you will likely need new batteries which will cost between $65-125 each depending on what you buy (OEM, Rebuilt, aftermarket)
This set is truly in excellent condition and has a value of over $1200 if purchased new.

Contact via PM.

Thanks for looking.

Chris

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom