• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Common Sense?

EC1

NES Member
http://news.yahoo.com/gun-owner-case-gun-control-094500740--politics.html

Can't make this stuff up:

"Before half the country decides that I am a crazy liberal and stops reading here, let me note that I am a security professional, and a 12 year veteran of the Navy where I served as a weapons system technician, base police officer, and firearms instructor. I am proud gun owner. I’m also a single father. I do not want to ban guns but I do want to protect my son from the dangers they pose."
[sad2]

how stupid does this idiot think we are? just another "I'm a gun owner, and support common sense reforms" while sitting on the back of my pickup wearing camouflage, and holding my BS hunting rifle incorrectly, and with no trigger discipline at all!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Common sense:

Police inspection of homes : Stow gun violence forum September 17th, 2013 "its a great idea, we just don't have the manpower": State Rep Bruce Tarr
Pepper spray and brass cases classified as ammunition, prison time for possession
"compliance" bans on dealer sales of 80% of handguns
Prison time for not storing your guns the way the state wants.
Punishment for a "too large" piece of metal and springs is the same as for indecent assault on a child
Prison time for passing your gun on to your son or daughter

Common sense? go Fark yourself. Or get farked by a cape buffalo

like all other illnesses, pacifism indeed occurs.

example: Colon Powell

Back
Top Bottom