• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Committed Now...

Clearly you didn't heed the warnings in this thread...
[laugh]

Now that I have read (at least the first 7 pages), does buying a gun from a public auction at a fair price invite:

Pistol whipping?

Defiling of my wife and daughter?

Canine excrement on my lawn?

Eternal forum damnation?

You're right. I probably deserve every one, except I don't have a daughter. [wink]

Now that I have read (at least the first 7 pages), does buying a gun from a public auction at a fair price invite:

Pistol whipping?

Defiling of my wife and daughter?

Canine excrement on my lawn?

Eternal forum damnation?

You're right. I probably deserve every one, except I don't have a daughter. [wink]

No, but did someone snipe your auction at the last minute looking to steal it away from you? If not you didn't get that good of a deal... [smile]
I am smart. I post my good deals after I get them. [grin]

No, but did someone snipe your auction at the last minute looking to steal it away from you?

In the mail as we speak. [smile]

That was an auction on the hush-hush until the bidding closed! Should have it by monday. But I probably do deserve a beating (from my wife!). Read my next post about the SKS auction. $550 out in a week's time. [shocked]

But I probably do deserve a beating (from my wife!). Read my next post about the SKS auction. $550 out in a week's time. [shocked]

If she ever finds out or gets you in a bind over them, just remind her I bought 2 rare Russian models in one month and spent over $700.

bookends2.jpg

In the mail as we speak. [smile]

That was an auction on the hush-hush until the bidding closed! Should have it by monday. But I probably do deserve a beating (from my wife!). Read my next post about the SKS auction. $550 out in a week's time. [shocked]

If you get too abused by the wife...I'll buy it from you for $270.
You can even tell her you made a profit on it. [grin]

55_grain

Thats a great price for a WASR.

That's a VERY good price ! Congrats [cheers]

I am sure it would have gone alittle higher had the seller had more 'keywords' in the title so more folks would have seen the listing:

Romarm Sa/cugir Mod. GP WASR-10/63 cal 7.62x39mm

AK47 / Romanian / AK rifle etc would have really helped get closer to $400 or so

I am sure it would have gone alittle higher had the seller had more 'keywords' in the title so more folks would have seen the listing:

But I'm so glad that he didn't add the two little letters - AK!

I have no idea how I found it, I think I typed in a search for WASR??

Oh, and those are some nice looking Ruskies, Ray. No Date Tula non-refurb on the right?

Back
Top Bottom