Commissioner Davis

The Boston Police Commissioner just said gun sales on the internet bypass Massachusetts laws and are responsible for many of the guns they confiscate. I'd like to know how I can bypass Federal and Massachusetts laws and get my internet guns...or is he just full of shit?

tell a liberal a lie often enough and they'll believe pissing into the wind is a wise idea.

What did you really expect to come out of the mouth of a guy that makes money by stripping you of your rights?

In politics, the only thing that matters is getting your way - and telling the truth is not always the best way to make that happen.

So if lying here is okay, "In Politics, the only that matters is getting your way". What did he do as cop in Lowell? Did he lie on the stand to get his way?

A liar is a liar, you don't all of a sudden become one. It is most likely that he has always been one.

My point is that if legislation is passed, or one wins the election, "how the game was played to get there" does not matter. In the end, someone has the power and someone else does not. Everything else in window dressing.

The Boston Police Commissioner just said gun sales on the internet bypass Massachusetts laws and are responsible for many of the guns they confiscate. I'd like to know how I can bypass Federal and Massachusetts laws and get my internet guns...or is he just full of shit?

Is there a link?

He is either lying, stupid, or both. Either way, he is completely wrong and he probably knows it.

This and I'm betting he's some of both! He's a politician and that's why they cannot be trusted! They make a living based on lies and deceipt[sad]

Davis said the gun industry is completely unregulated. WTF is he talking about?

He's reading from a script that mumbles handed him. Mumbles knows he looks like a tard in public speaking, so he's getting davis to do his dirty work for him...

-Mike

Oh God help us. My fear is he really believes what he said.

I cant wait to retire and move to Northern Arizona.

All just part of the misinformation campaign waged against us to garner further support from the unknowing public.

He's reading from a script that mumbles handed him. Mumbles knows he looks like a tard in public speaking, so he's getting davis to do his dirty work for him...

-Mike

That's what I was thinking , Cadillac & Mumbles want to strike while the iron is hot and he's the puppet

I bet he get a concussion/amnesia if under oath.

-tapatalk and Devin McCourty blow chunks-

No, he is way full of shit,liKe up to his third chin! I am sure at some point in time we have all tried, NO GO!. WTF is it with these lying sacks of shit in high positions who the **** do they think they are kidding?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom