• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Commissioner Davis

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
wanna get Davis and the boys in blue with us?

demand that the police take a physiological exam for the job and they turn in their firearms as well. have that written in the new gun laws.

RKG

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you looked closely, you could see Davis wincing as he made those statements; I'm sure he knew how false they were.

Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
One would think If you possessed a giant orb for a head the size of a small planet there my be a smidgen of gray matter in there, NOT! Just more party line BS.........[rolleyes][bs2] I stood beside this guy one time at a wake and could not believe the size of that empty noggin. I think it cast a shadow, more like an eclipse. [laugh]

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
“If someone has been prescribed medication ... that has to be taken into consideration. And right now, it’s not,” Davis said.

I love it. Davis is going to apply his vast clinical knowledge to determine suitability based on drug orders. Because pharmacy is a pretty simple field that he has a good handle on.

Palladin

NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
“If someone has been prescribed medication ... that has to be taken into consideration. And right now, it’s not,” Davis said.

I love it. Davis is going to apply his vast clinical knowledge to determine suitability based on drug orders. Because pharmacy is a pretty simple field that he has a good handle on.

THIS! All bets are off....He's blatantly advocating violating the HIPPA privacy act. Under this nugget, half the BPD should turn in their guns..

Garys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Police Academy, 6 months. Pharmacy school, 6 years. Yeah, those are equal. [rolleyes]

stinx

NES Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Davis is what I like to refer as a "Rumpwad". For those of you who are not familiar, a "Rumpwad" is the small pieces of toilet paper that get left behind after you wipe yourself.

Top Bottom