Commissioner Davis

wanna get Davis and the boys in blue with us?

demand that the police take a physiological exam for the job and they turn in their firearms as well. have that written in the new gun laws.

If you looked closely, you could see Davis wincing as he made those statements; I'm sure he knew how false they were.

One would think If you possessed a giant orb for a head the size of a small planet there my be a smidgen of gray matter in there, NOT! Just more party line BS.........[rolleyes][bs2] I stood beside this guy one time at a wake and could not believe the size of that empty noggin. I think it cast a shadow, more like an eclipse. [laugh]

“If someone has been prescribed medication ... that has to be taken into consideration. And right now, it’s not,” Davis said.

I love it. Davis is going to apply his vast clinical knowledge to determine suitability based on drug orders. Because pharmacy is a pretty simple field that he has a good handle on.

“If someone has been prescribed medication ... that has to be taken into consideration. And right now, it’s not,” Davis said.

I love it. Davis is going to apply his vast clinical knowledge to determine suitability based on drug orders. Because pharmacy is a pretty simple field that he has a good handle on.

THIS! All bets are off....He's blatantly advocating violating the HIPPA privacy act. Under this nugget, half the BPD should turn in their guns..

Police Academy, 6 months. Pharmacy school, 6 years. Yeah, those are equal. [rolleyes]

Davis is what I like to refer as a "Rumpwad". For those of you who are not familiar, a "Rumpwad" is the small pieces of toilet paper that get left behind after you wipe yourself.

Back
Top Bottom