• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Commander in Chief Forum

So far has not been all soft balls to Hillary. First veteran ask good question should have been able to ask follow up question. "With your experience and position should 't your judgement have been able to tell something was or should have been marked classified. There has been a saying in the military loss lips sinks ships, someone in basic training would have exercised beter judgement

Trump did well, Hillary looked exhausted and weak. I'm surprised Lauer was even close to even handed. He wasn't but he was close. Re-watching now to pick up on stuff I might have missed.

My prediction which is worth nothing: Trump continues to gain in the polls and takes a lead across the board by wednesday of next week.

Trump did well, Hillary looked exhausted and weak. I'm surprised Lauer was even close to even handed. He wasn't but he was close. Re-watching now to pick up on stuff I might have missed.

My prediction which is worth nothing: Trump continues to gain in the polls and takes a lead across the board by wednesday of next week.

Agreed. Win for Trump. He was "good Trump" tonight, not "raving goddamn lunatic Trump."

I would be interested how the middle ground/swing folks viewed the forum. The echo chambers are in full force today -

The emails came up a lot last night - never to be heard again

I would be interested how the middle ground/swing folks viewed the forum. The echo chambers are in full force today -

The emails came up a lot last night - never to be heard again

I don't thinks that's the case. The FBI has indicated more are coming, and so has Assange's Wikileaks. Trump isn't afraid to bring it up, that's for sure.

I watched Hilary's eyes and all I saw were untruths and weariness. This woman is a scoundrel of the highest order...She also had to be interrupted by Lauer several times to stop grandstanding. She appeared to me to be quite phony.

Lauer was openly hostile towards Trump, and spent more time debating him. Trump should walk up to Reince Preibus (who signed off on the moderators) and kick him in the smalls

THIS. Not sure what the Repubs were thinking, but Lauer was more fair than I expected him to be.

Trump's response to the Putin question should have been "the 1980's called and they want their foreign policy back"

I watched Hilary's eyes and all I saw were untruths and weariness. This woman is a scoundrel of the highest order...She also had to be interrupted by Lauer several times to stop grandstanding. She appeared to me to be quite phony.

Yup. She fabricated a brand new lie with her response on the email server question. Something like, 'everybody else was doing it, so its ok'

Yup. She fabricated a brand new lie with her response on the email server question. Something like, 'everybody else was doing it, so its ok'

So she's done blaming it on Colin Powell? Good, that man deserves a hell of a lot more respect than she does.

So she's done blaming it on Colin Powell? Good, that man deserves a hell of a lot more respect than she does.

I thought for sure he was our first black president but he was just a little too good at following orders...

best case scenario with these debates is that hillary loses votes to that dweeb Gary Johnson, so Trump can take the lead and win via silent (aka racist) majority.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you trolling? That man is a pacifist of the highest nature. I have similar level of respect for Patraeus.

Powell? A pacifist? A career general and one of the chief architects of the biggest strategic blunder in American history is a pacifist?

Trump did well. Hillary was, as usual, nothing but a phony, lying POS. Trump seems to speak from the heart and believe what he says, Killary is just reciting a script. Every single aspect of her presentation seemed scripted and fake.

Back
Top Bottom