Comm2A to Support Lowell Gun Collector

Of course now that pay day is here, the link no longer works. I'm assuming this is for reasons mentioned in the above post? I donated anyway as I'm sure you guys have lots of other projects you need funds for as well.

To say that Comm2a has hit the ground running is, IMO, an understatement.
Thanks. Hopefully by the end of the year you think we hit the ground at a full sprint. [grin]

Now it is time for some letter writing from Lowell residents to their local newspapers about how the city is spending money on cases like this...

So then what is next?

Until something happens, we will have nothing else to say. I know it's frustrating but that's how it has to be.

Criminal cases take years to clear. We have another guy we started working with in Aug 2010 and we are still waiting for his trial. This is what's it's like.

So much for that old ruse of "A right to a fair and speedy trial". This is crazy.

-Mike

So much for that old ruse of "A right to a fair and speedy trial". This is crazy.
8017-7965.gif

What ended up happening in this one? Still pending?

Just received an email from Stan that the case has been closed. No details other than that. I know the stress he went through as I saw a lot of it first hand and knew through others much of what he went through. I am very glad this ordeal is over for him. I can only hope that it's closed and his RIGHTS have been restored. He is a really good person and has a wonderful family. They did not deserve to go through this. I saw this ordeal age him.

Just received an email from Stan that the case has been closed. No details other than that. I know the stress he went through as I saw a lot of it first hand and knew through others much of what he went through. I am very glad this ordeal is over for him. I can only hope that it's closed and his RIGHTS have been restored. He is a really good person and has a wonderful family. They did not deserve to go through this. I saw this ordeal age him.

Closed in a good way I hope. Let us know if you hear more news.

Is that good for us? It seems often they drop cases they think they may loose, in order not to establish new case law, so that they can continue on terrorizing gun owners... Drag the poor guy throu court, run up thousands in legal fees. Whoops we may loose? Okay let's drop it and do the same to someone less funded so we get our way...

Infuriating.

Infuriating not that this is now behind him (and I hope it *all* is truly behind him) but that he was made to go though this in the first place. It's an abject lesson in how the system can arbitrarily punish a person because the powers that be don't like what he's doing, legal or not. Further, those who initiated this have no consequences while Stan has had very real consequences even though he did nothing wrong.

I'm disgusted.

Is that good for us? It seems often they drop cases they think they may loose, in order not to establish new case law, so that they can continue on terrorizing gun owners... Drag the poor guy throu court, run up thousands in legal fees. Whoops we may loose? Okay let's drop it and do the same to someone less funded so we get our way...

That's certainly a reasonable observation.

Donation mailed today on top of the monthly donations. I lived in Lowell for way too long. Glad I got out of that hole when I did.

Edit: totally thought this was a new thread don't know how I missed it. oh well, keep the donation and keep fighting the good fight on another front.

Last edited:
yup

It will be interesting to see what Comm2A has to say about this news. I hope his ordeal is over, to his satisfaction as much as that is possible.
I dare not what I'd like to say about this entire situation. [angry]
Best regards.

Back
Top Bottom