Comm2A to Support Lowell Gun Collector

Donation will be inbound!!!

F THEM! Go get em!

Lawsuit will follow the criminal case I'm sure?

----------------
This state is SAD! Really REALLY sad. That's the best they could come up with?? Charging the VICTIM in this crime with illegal explosive manufacturing??
They must have taken the 6 weeks to comb up and down through the laws and apparently he followed all the rules, so they hit him with this?!

ARRRGGGH!!

Does/Could this case have any bearing on issues revolving around suitability, licensing, storage laws, etc. etc. Or is this going to strictly fall onto re-loading?

Just tell them at the next meeting. Litigation takes forever. This case isn't going away in a month unless they drop the charges.

What are the odds of that [banghead]

Done! And also sent the link to my FB page for my family & friends to help.

I just did the same.

GO STAN!

Last edited:
Donation sent.

For all you Massachusetts reloaders reading this, imagine how much more your day at the range will cost if you're no longer able to reload?

Exactly! The only way my son and I can afford to shoot is by reloading. Criminalizing that activity is like saying that you have the right of free speech, but no pencils, pens, typewriters, or computers are allowed. You can only buy officially printed books at a bookstore. God forbid you own a printer or photocopier!

Further, how much will you have to pay out of pocket to defend yourself from a charge like this? If your license gets revoked, how much to fight to recover it? What are your chances of winning that recovery? Move to another state and apply for a license there (where required) and you have to answer "YES" if asked if you've ever been denied or revoked.

Any reloader here could be Stan. Anyone of us. It's not enough that MA demonizes certain guns and magazines, now you're a bomb manufacturer if you reload. This is a new low, even for the PRM.

It sure is nice to know that there are people like Comm2A around. Folks that will take the time to take it to those jackasses that keep trying to screw law abiding citizens. We gotta do something more for those guys. I'm not great at this but maybe some voluntary fund that folks could add a dollar or two to every month to make sure they are funded. Just thinking out loud.

Like most things in commie land.... I don't get it?

I thought reloading was perfectly legal? There are even regulations (tons of them) about how many primers you can store (I think 5,000??) etc. etc.

How can this even be brought against him??

Like most things in commie land.... I don't get it?

I thought reloading was perfectly legal? There are even regulations (tons of them) about how many primers you can store (I think 5,000??) etc. etc.

How can this even be brought against him??

Do you remember what happened to "MTBS guy"? They charged him with all kinds of bogus crap, and all of the really bad stuff ended up getting dropped in the end, because it was bogus. Basically these charges they are bringing against Stan are 110% bogus, and this situation is even worse than MTBS guy, as Stan appears to be a victim of a crime simply because of the fact that the items stolen from him, while 100% legal in MA, are "politically incorrect".

This prosecution is emblematic of the so called "justice system" in MA. Their goal is to scare people into not legally owning firearms in the commonwealth. Frankly I think the DA should be incarcerated for this kind of thing, but being that this is MA, that will probably never happen. The best we can hope for is to free Stan from this BS and lay down some legal precedent against it.

-Mike

Do you remember what happened to "MTBS guy"? They charged him with all kinds of bogus crap, and all of the really bad stuff ended up getting dropped in the end, because it was bogus. Basically these charges they are bringing against Stan are 110% bogus, and this situation is even worse than MTBS guy, as Stan appears to be a victim of a crime simply because of the fact that the items stolen from him, while 100% legal in MA, are "politically incorrect".

This prosecution is emblematic of the so called "justice system" in MA. Their goal is to scare people into not legally owning firearms in the commonwealth. Frankly I think the DA should be incarcerated for this kind of thing, but being that this is MA, that will probably never happen. The best we can hope for is to free Stan from this BS and lay down some legal precedent against it.

-Mike

Ya, shakehead.gif it's a damn travesty. They get to push this crap for free basically, while the other person has to deal with the cost and consequences.

Seems like such a clear cut bogus and BS charge that it could be dropped with a simple motion to dismiss based upon bullsh*it, and be done with it, then sue the pants off of everyone involved.

This crap really needs to END. Now. [angry2]

Last edited:
$100 from me for Stan. Give them hell, guys!

And another $100 for Comm2A from me, just because I should have already.

This guy is getting his life destroyed. Someone just like you. What the hell is happening to this country? Things are a lot worse than I thought they were, if things like this can happen in America. I pray we can leave something for future generations.

You know, if they get away with this, it will only get worse. For all of us.

Look, this guy needs your help. Time for all of us to step up. As a wise man once said, "What you tolerate, you validate; what you put up with - you DESERVE!" Well, I'm sick of this shit.

Kudos to Comm2A for taking this on, and kudos to Attorneys Cohen and Brennan for their help. Legal work in the public interest is one of the most noble things legal professionals can do--to parahrase on of my favorite speakers Clark Neily, public interest is the thing to do if you hate bullies and love full contact sports.

These type of scare tactic shenanigans needs to end.

I wish I could send more, but for now I hope my humble donation helps.

Back
Top Bottom