Comm2A to Support Lowell Gun Collector

I have a general member meeting coming up this Thursday at my F&G club, would it be bad taste to try and get this mentioned and to the attention of the membership?

Absolutely not!

By all means get the word out. No reason not to let people know what's going on in our corner and give them the opportunity (have URL with you) to donate if they care to. I've done this a number of times at clubs that I've belonged to over the years and would have done it last night at Braintree had I known about this before the meeting.

I'm not about to sit around and see this sort of injustice in my backyard and not do anything.

I'm also not about to let economist donate more than me. In for $1001 [smile].

It's less than I lost in the stock market yesterday, and to a much better cause.

Last edited:
I'm not about to sit around and see this sort of injustice in my backyard and not do anything.

I'm also not about to let economist donate more than me. In for $1001 [smile].

It's less than I lost in the stock market yesterday, and to a much better cause.

Great! I hesitated to mention a number, but was hoping to motivate people. Good to see it worked! [smile]

I've noticed that even members that don't post a lot are on board with this. That is outstanding! Big thanks not only to Comm2A but to Derek for floating this experiment called NES. Thanks to all you members too. Getting sappy so I'll stop here.

wow, just read the entire related thread and it would seem that the lowell pd pored over every bit of law they could find in order to charge this guy with something. and i'm not surprised that they came up with something that would be a fed dq as well[angry]. i'm gonna double down from earlier. it's still a small amount but i send it along with a giant
**** YOU
to the state.
btw, what ever happened to the db's that stole the guns? are they walking free while this poor bastard sweats out a trial?[angry]

Donation made.

Wish I knew this before tonight's meeting at BR&P. There may have been people there who would have been interested in donating too.

Just tell them at the next meeting. Litigation takes forever. This case isn't going away in a month unless they drop the charges.

Could we get this thread posted to the NES home page? I wouldn't have known about the legal fund if I hadn't subscribed to this thread. I imagine there's a lot of members that haven't heard yet

Back
Top Bottom