Comm2A to Support Lowell Gun Collector

this is such bullshit, god damn town of lowell is a joke, just like the rest of this state.
donation coming friday,
has there been any media coverage of this? I'm sure nobody is willing to touch it

There is nothing that I know of to suggest there were any commercial sales.

I'll be throwing what I can at them, and I have no doubt that this is a total witch hunt, but I would like the details if they are available somewhere? Like exactly what the police are using as proof of their bs charges etc.

Last edited:
Posting from my phone currently, but as soon as i get to work with a real computer in the morning a donation will certainly be made. Best of luck to you with all of this unfortunate BS

Ohferchristsake...

Really? This is the sort of thing they think is worth their time? This is the sort of thing that makes people irate for being pulled over for doing 62 in a 55 zone on a straight road in light traffic in the middle of a dry sunny day, the sort of things that makes them say, "don't you have real criminals to catch?"

Funds sent. This kind of nonsense needs to stop.

Ohferchristsake...

Really? This is the sort of thing they think is worth their time? This is the sort of thing that makes people irate for being pulled over for doing 62 in a 55 zone on a straight road in light traffic in the middle of a dry sunny day, the sort of things that makes them say, "don't you have real criminals to catch?"

This is the kind of thing that they think is worth our tax dollars.

Ohferchristsake...

I got pulled over for doing 39 in a 35 in Hollis, NH almost 20 years ago. I got the ticket, met the cop in court, and remember the Judge......."Really? 4 over? And you thought this was prudent? Go home kid, you <points at the cop>...come here" [smile]

Donation made.

Wish I knew this before tonight's meeting at BR&P. There may have been people there who would have been interested in donating too.

I got pulled over for doing 39 in a 35 in Hollis, NH almost 20 years ago. I got the ticket, met the cop in court, and remember the Judge......."Really? 4 over? And you thought this was prudent? Go home kid, you <points at the cop>...come here" [smile]

That's the best thing I've heard all day! Maybe a judge in Lowell will say something similar.

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week. Try the fish. Don't forget to tip your waitress.

$25 Donated. I'll try to muster up some more cash for this next time I get paid. This is worth it... this is one of the few times any of us will have a chance to make a difference.

-Mike

+1 Ill try to swing a donation friday. I hope theres a lawsuit against the city of lowell in here somewhere, theyve done nothing but trample this mans rights and make a criminal out of him.
Donated.

I really hope there is a lawsuit against the city. Sooner (hopefully) or later people will have to learn that trampling on other's rights will cost them. Just costing the city money may not be enough, since that doesn't perceivably directly affect anyone. I think the people directly involved in violating his rights need to pay. They took an oath and they should pay the consequences of violating it.

Donation sent. Wish it could be more.

Man has property that Government says must be stored a certain way.
Man complies with Government's storage requirement.
Man has property stolen.
Man reports theft to police, as required by Government law.
Man's "permission slip" from Government to own property (which was stolen) is revoked.
Man charged with criminal behavior for having raw materials to use with his stolen property.

I'm sure I missed some of the finer details, but I think I've got the basics down. [angry]

Donation sent. Wish it could be more.

Man has property that Government says must be stored a certain way.
Man complies with Government's storage requirement.
Man has property stolen.
Man reports theft to police, as required by Government law.
Man's "permission slip" from Government to own property (which was stolen) is revoked.
Man charged with criminal behavior for having raw materials to use with his stolen property.

I'm sure I missed some of the finer details, but I think I've got the basics down. [angry]

This is like having your car with an alarm, a club, locked up in a garage and having it stolen. Report it to the police - found out that you changed your own oil so they revoke your DL for life. How this makes sense to LPD is beyond me...

So where is the NRA in all this eh? All I get is crap in the mail and phone calls from them but help out some poor guy, that could be any one of us, and, nothing. My money is on the 2A!

Back
Top Bottom