• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Comm2A to Support Lowell Gun Collector

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
this is such bullshit, god damn town of lowell is a joke, just like the rest of this state.
donation coming friday,
has there been any media coverage of this? I'm sure nobody is willing to touch it

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
There is nothing that I know of to suggest there were any commercial sales.

I'll be throwing what I can at them, and I have no doubt that this is a total witch hunt, but I would like the details if they are available somewhere? Like exactly what the police are using as proof of their bs charges etc.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Posting from my phone currently, but as soon as i get to work with a real computer in the morning a donation will certainly be made. Best of luck to you with all of this unfortunate BS

milktree

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Ohferchristsake...

Really? This is the sort of thing they think is worth their time? This is the sort of thing that makes people irate for being pulled over for doing 62 in a 55 zone on a straight road in light traffic in the middle of a dry sunny day, the sort of things that makes them say, "don't you have real criminals to catch?"

Funds sent. This kind of nonsense needs to stop.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Ohferchristsake...

Really? This is the sort of thing they think is worth their time? This is the sort of thing that makes people irate for being pulled over for doing 62 in a 55 zone on a straight road in light traffic in the middle of a dry sunny day, the sort of things that makes them say, "don't you have real criminals to catch?"

This is the kind of thing that they think is worth our tax dollars.

joeendris

Banned
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A small lab with my roommate, Brain, in Central, M
Ohferchristsake...

I got pulled over for doing 39 in a 35 in Hollis, NH almost 20 years ago. I got the ticket, met the cop in court, and remember the Judge......."Really? 4 over? And you thought this was prudent? Go home kid, you <points at the cop>...come here" [smile]

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 98.1%
51   1   0
Donation made.

Wish I knew this before tonight's meeting at BR&P. There may have been people there who would have been interested in donating too.

milktree

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I got pulled over for doing 39 in a 35 in Hollis, NH almost 20 years ago. I got the ticket, met the cop in court, and remember the Judge......."Really? 4 over? And you thought this was prudent? Go home kid, you <points at the cop>...come here" [smile]
That's the best thing I've heard all day! Maybe a judge in Lowell will say something similar.

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week. Try the fish. Don't forget to tip your waitress.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
$25 Donated. I'll try to muster up some more cash for this next time I get paid. This is worth it... this is one of the few times any of us will have a chance to make a difference.

-Mike

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
+1 Ill try to swing a donation friday. I hope theres a lawsuit against the city of lowell in here somewhere, theyve done nothing but trample this mans rights and make a criminal out of him.
Donated.

I really hope there is a lawsuit against the city. Sooner (hopefully) or later people will have to learn that trampling on other's rights will cost them. Just costing the city money may not be enough, since that doesn't perceivably directly affect anyone. I think the people directly involved in violating his rights need to pay. They took an oath and they should pay the consequences of violating it.

center442

NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Donation sent. Wish it could be more.

Man has property that Government says must be stored a certain way.
Man complies with Government's storage requirement.
Man has property stolen.
Man reports theft to police, as required by Government law.
Man's "permission slip" from Government to own property (which was stolen) is revoked.
Man charged with criminal behavior for having raw materials to use with his stolen property.

I'm sure I missed some of the finer details, but I think I've got the basics down. [angry]

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Donation sent. Wish it could be more.

Man has property that Government says must be stored a certain way.
Man complies with Government's storage requirement.
Man has property stolen.
Man reports theft to police, as required by Government law.
Man's "permission slip" from Government to own property (which was stolen) is revoked.
Man charged with criminal behavior for having raw materials to use with his stolen property.

I'm sure I missed some of the finer details, but I think I've got the basics down. [angry]
This is like having your car with an alarm, a club, locked up in a garage and having it stolen. Report it to the police - found out that you changed your own oil so they revoke your DL for life. How this makes sense to LPD is beyond me...

terraformer

NES Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
As flotter390 is generously paying for my son's and my participation in the
10/15 event at Monument Beach, I'll make a matching donation in cash
that day.
Euros gladly accepted here. Really, why on earth would we not accept euros these days... [laugh]

Top Bottom