• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Comm2A T-Shirt Fundraiser (Take 3 - FINAL) - #6 back option added

5,1. I like the other designs but think the 5,1 combination makes the most coherent stance.

So back 5 is the obvious winner so far and the fronts are tied.

Of course, right after posting the ‘final’ feedback thread, I got some files from Comm2A to play around with.

This is obviously a very rough draft, but what do you think about swapping out the minuteman for Comm2A’s blind justice lady holding the AR and shotgun?

2A235D8E-AB24-41DF-B4AF-F6EBCCD2DE7E.jpeg

I kind of like the old look to it with the minuteman but this is good too. If it’s a fundraiser for Comm2A then it’s fitting to have it.

I like the "Offensive" Thomas Jefferson quote on the front. Makes it much easier to start a conversation when I'm looking a liberal in the eyes as they read it[troll][mg]
But that's just me being intentionally "IN YO FACE!"

Still like back 5 but it would be nice to get blind justice in there somehow. The musket looks good but it also could be noted by the libs that a musket is all we need because that's what's on the shirt. (maybe i'm giving them too much credit of being smart enough to know the difference)

Greg

I'll take one of whatever you go run with. Thanks for doing this. markT

Still like back 5 but it would be nice to get blind justice in there somehow. The musket looks good but it also could be noted by the libs that a musket is all we need because that's what's on the shirt. (maybe i'm giving them too much credit of being smart enough to know the difference)

Greg
No Musket...It's the 21st Century and things have evolved, improved, advanced , and what they have we can have should be the rule......We went from Feather pens to Tw#tter in the Cloud and black powder flintlocks to semi-auto ARs...The whole good for goose and gander thing must apply...

Front 2/Back 5

Back
Top Bottom