• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Comm2A T-Shirt Fundraiser (Take 3 - FINAL) - #6 back option added

Back 5
Front 2 (don't care to avoid being provocative anymore)

I agree with @Fixxah that large sizes for concealed carry should be a consideration, the message is on the back so it cannot be seen if wearing an outer garment to conceal a gun.

I am 6'-5" 275 when I wear just a t-shirt over a gun the shirt is a 4XL-Tall.
Don't know how many others need large sizes, but I would buy two just to help cover any inconvenience.

Thanks!

Back 5
Front 2 (don't care to avoid being provocative anymore

DITTO...I call it the "Semi Subtle Rebuttle"...When I see a Minuteman , as do most it is all historical and all. It it feeds the perception we should still be shooting flintlocks...call it like it is and how we by Constitutional (and God) given right have it......

My personal pref would be:
Front 1
Back 5
Colors in Front 1 pic
Minuteman

Go with whatever design(s) you think will raise the most $$$ for Comm2A. Thanks for doing this!

If you read these as where to shoot a rapist and how many times.
It's pretty funny![rofl]

Last edited:
My first impression of "No 2A" sends and anti message to my brain. I understand what the intent is but it sounds like an anti chant. I don't think I can be anymore pro 2A than I am. It reads like a Bloomberg statement. I know you want to be short and to the point but sometimes an extra work or two is needed.

Just my $0.02....

Back
Top Bottom